F1 2019 Changing appearance of steering wheel

F1 2019 The Game (Codemasters)
Is there a way to change appearance of steering wheel? E.g I'm in ferrari but I want to have steering wheel of merc. I already tried to swap textures of wheels in erp archavier but that doesnt work..or I'm doing something wrong..how to do it?

Is there a way to change appearance of steering wheel? E.g I'm in ferrari but I want to have steering wheel of merc. I already tried to swap textures of wheels in erp archavier but that doesnt work..or I'm doing something wrong..how to do it?
There is a theorotical way to do it, but it won't allow you to play online, requires time and will be buggy.

This theory basically is to extract Mercedes and Ferrari 3D Model and 'Dummy Animation'

If you extract both cars you will have their 3D models, then you would swap then. Import them into the game and you would need to swap the 'dummy animations' from each car. So mercedes Steering Wheel animation would go into Ferrari and Ferrari to Mercedes, so when you turn on the Mercedes car with the Ferrari steering wheel you won't have the mercedes animation because the cars are different.

This is only theorical

There is a theorotical way to do it, but it won't allow you to play online, requires time and will be buggy.

This theory basically is to extract Mercedes and Ferrari 3D Model and 'Dummy Animation'

If you extract both cars you will have their 3D models, then you would swap then. Import them into the game and you would need to swap the 'dummy animations' from each car. So mercedes Steering Wheel animation would go into Ferrari and Ferrari to Mercedes, so when you turn on the Mercedes car with the Ferrari steering wheel you won't have the mercedes animation because the cars are different.

This is only theorical
...okey i'll try

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 339 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 172 7.9%