CHANGES ON THE SCHEDULE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok since Xose seems to has some problems with his math I'll help. :cool: You changed those two with copyright issues + 3 other tracks (Elkhart Lake, Long Beach and Paul Ricard) not 2 like you said. Also there are ten (10) tracks in the calendar not 8. So the percentage is therefore 33.33 %.

Over at the DMSv camp we are fine with the changes.

And we are especially pleased to note that STC admin made a conscious effort to match track-types with the ones that had to be removed. Good job on that admins!!

I can feel Damians pain, but my military background reminds me of a few legendary quotes..

Plans are nothing; planning is everything.-- Dwight D. Eisenhower
No battle plan survives contact with the enemy. -- Helmuth von Moltke the Elder

:cool:

Ok since Xose seems to has some problems with his math I'll help. :cool: You changed those two with copyright issues + 3 other tracks (Elkhart Lake, Long Beach and Paul Ricard) not 2 like you said. Also there are ten (10) tracks in the calendar not 8. So the percentage is therefore 33.33 %.

Calendar is 10, but 2 were an obligatory change, so remains in 8. Also Paul Ricad had to be changed, watch the last year's race broadcast and you will understand what I mean, was a lame closing race for the champ, with restarts, chaos and people loosing any chance because wrong tyre compounds after their 3rd server rejoin, so here is my mistake, 7 remaining.

Then we changed another 2, so in fact we changed around 28% by our will, and I said 25%, sorry for that.

I was a bit stressed out when I made my post but still it was current feelings. We have spent weeks sorting out our roster and arranging when guys can drive and which tracks they prefer to drive at based on the calendar presented to us. Now we have to scrap that and get it all done again before the season starts in 3 weeks, which will be hard. Still changing the two tracks would of been much better as a professional league should not be changing most of the calendar three weeks before the season starts. We will deal with it as always however and there is no pain, but we are disappointed overall with how most of the calendar was changed just before the season is going to get underway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back