MGP17 Change the sponsor on the bike???

Does anyone know how to change the sponsors on the bike, I drive with tissot but I want to change that to my own sponsor, I can not find the right files in the motogp17 folder, I changed all tissot sponsor files that i can find but tissot is Quiet on the bike,

Can anyone help me with that?

Does anyone know how to change the sponsors on the bike, I drive with tissot but I want to change that to my own sponsor, I can not find the right files in the motogp17 folder, I changed all tissot sponsor files that i can find but tissot is Quiet on the bike,

Can anyone help me with that?
You have to use mixfile remixer to extract files from mix files(if you want to change sponsor on a motogp bike extract MotoGP2017.mix) then go to the folder extracted>bikes>find the one you want to change>pictures and then search a file named like "CUSBIKE_numer_number.dds" and modify it

You have to use mixfile remixer to extract files from mix files(if you want to change sponsor on a motogp bike extract MotoGP2017.mix) then go to the folder extracted>bikes>find the one you want to change>pictures and then search a file named like "CUSBIKE_numer_number.dds" and modify it

Thanks For the info Now i understand how it works , do you now how i can rename the sponsors ?? i find this folder in DATA folder DATA_DB_DB_SPONSORS but when i rename the TISSOT en save the file i put it back in the DB folder the game crash when i click on SPONSOR in the Customise menu ( Sorry For the bad english)

Thanks For the info Now i understand how it works , do you now how i can rename the sponsors ?? i find this folder in DATA folder DATA_DB_DB_SPONSORS but when i rename the TISSOT en save the file i put it back in the DB folder the game crash when i click on SPONSOR in the Customise menu ( Sorry For the bad english)
I don't know how to change that sorry

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back