F1 2021 Change ''look to left/right'' camera angle in cockpit view

F1 2021 The Game (Codemasters)
Okay, so. I've been playing around with the look to left/right option in the game in cockpit view for a decent amount of time now. But for me, Sometimes I want to look right into the corners (as shown with the attached image) while using the buttons for the look left/right option. But it completely almost turns for 90 degrees. (Picture send). It's just too much. Does someone knows which lines I've to edit in the PKG files?

Thanks in advance

https://imgur.com/a/stoL8HE
My english is a bit bad. Have a good one!

Last edited:
It's late but perhaps not too late.
Since F1 2010...F1 23, I've been playing with these settings, which will change your life. You set the left and right views to the steering wheel's axis of rotation. The same axis is used for turning and looking around (left-right).

So that the view setting registers the steering wheel to look left or right, you give the steering wheel a quick tilt (back and forth) and you'll see that the view will take on the same parameters as the steering wheel axis. Sometimes it takes a few tries.

The result is far superior to the 15° allowed in the game, and is extremely fluid and natural. It's a little harder to drive like this, but you won't want to go back once you've tried it. Believe me, you'll thank me later... Monk

As your image shows, this only works in cockpit view, not in T.cam view.

Attachments

• look to apex.jpg
    look to apex.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back