Change in sim driver name?

I swear this was possible before as when i raced here at RD i used my name in the events? Just reinstalled as i fancy a change for a bit but am having to race as my girlfriends name as we used her card to purchase NKP years ago. I have tried to edit the driver name in game with no luck? Any ideas?

I swear this was possible before as when i raced here at RD i used my name in the events? Just reinstalled as i fancy a change for a bit but am having to race as my girlfriends name as we used her card to purchase NKP years ago. I have tried to edit the driver name in game with no luck? Any ideas?
Tried to look around the files, saw no obvious way of doing it. But you can simply create a new driver.

EDIT: scratch that, looks like you can simply rename the driver folder, and the files inside.

C:\Users\senad\Documents\netKar PRO\drivers\Senad Subasic\

Rename that folder, and the relevant files inside. I have Senad_Subasic.ini, Senad_Subasic.ndb and Senad_Subasic.kdr

To save creating another thread, Senad how do you install these files below, i don't understand what he means? Just say rename them but rename to what?

http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=184
Replace "rename file in" to "rename file to" :D

The steering wheel should be called Steer.png, and placed in the skin folder.
The other one I'd guess Cockpit_HR.png, and also placed in the skin folder.

EDIT: if you place them with a skin, I think only that skin will use them. if you want to replace default files, and only have the new ones, save the new ones in the F1600/F1800 texture folders:
C:\nkpro13final\cars\Formula1600\texture
C:\nkpro13final\cars\Formula1800\texture

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 219 14.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.6%