F1 2011 Change fuel level for race

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello,

I am new in these game and I have one problem:
for ex. In qualifying i am first and then in the race i have full fuel tank and i cant change it to 10laps ( am racing only 20% of distace ). So how can i change or where i have to change fuel level for race??

sorry for my bad en

PLS help,

TNX :)

Don't worry, you have good amount of fuel :) just test in practice with 100% fuel load, and than do race. You will easily notice that car is NOT full loaded.

Correct.

If it says '58 Laps' fuel on Melbourne before the race, and you're doing 50% race distance, you effectively have (58*50%) = 29 laps of fuel in the car.

However, I would also prefer to set the amount of fuel in the race myself, so that you can run on mix 3 longer.

The option to set the over or under fuel level was initially planned for 2011 but not implemented. I expect we will see it in the 2012 game.
My understanding of shorter races is that you start with a full fuel load eg 58 laps for Melbourne but that fuel burn is correspondingly faster: 20% is X 5, 50% is X2, 75% is X 1.33.
Just for fun you can try a 1 lap race with fuel sim on. 1st corner you have 58 laps of fuel and it will deplete at about 1kg per second!!

Looking on my laptimes in 50% race I'm 3 seconds faster than in 100% race (in few first laps). So I think no, fuel is burning at same speed whatever race distance it is. I tried 1 lap with fuel sim and it's not looking like in 100% race for me.

Notice that nothing is showing 58 (for ex.) laps on engine screen... In fact there is no bar showing fuel load.

I also find that at the beggining of race you usually have +2 laps but by the end you end up with optimal, even if you kept standard engine level throughout the race. Meaning its misleading setting engine to high ratio until you get to optimal and then change it to normal. By the end of the race you will be -1 or -2 laps worth of fuel

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back