Change Connected Amp in NX Edit???

Dunno if I am being incredibly thick but are you not able to change the amp you are controlling in the NX Edit software without turning the others off? I have 3 amps now and they were set up in this order:

1x NX3000D renamed LFE
1x NX1000D renamed Advance
1x NX1000D renamed TST

With all the amps on I can only ever connect to "LFE", to connect to "Advance" I have to turn off "LFE" and to connect to "TST" I have to turn off both "LFE" and "Advance".

Am I missing something here or is the software just not able to do this?

The software with USB will only let you connect 1 amp at a time.

You configure each amp to suit the transducers being used with it and save a profile.

Its possible to have different profiles, like a high output one and a reduced setting for late gaming but the amp will always power on with the last one used.

The idea is once the amp is configured to suit, you don't need to keep changing its settings.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The software with USB will only let you connect 1 amp at a time.

You configure each amp to suit the transducers being used with it and save a profile.

Its possible to have different profiles, like a high output one and a reduced setting for late gaming but the amp will always power on with the last one used.

The idea is once the amp is configured to suit, you don't need to keep changing its settings.

Thanks for clarifying. Seems like a bit of an oversight on the software side but no matter.

Upvote 0
It's perhaps not an oversight, more down to the price and target consumer of the product.

You won't find many amps with DSP at these prices never mind wifi-based DSP.
Wifi control is one of the benefits of some of the more upmarket audio interfaces/mixers.

Behringer partnered with Midas to offer the X-Series product line
Those support more professional applications with up to 32 analog-digital channels, controlled over wifi, via up to 10 connected devices at once, comprising PC / MAC / iOS / Android software.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 370 28.0%