Change AI driver names

Hi All,

Is there a simple way to change the AI driver names to real ones other than installing a complete mod package? I would like to run as vanilla gameplay as possible but the real driver names would add to the feeling.

Hi All,

Is there a simple way to change the AI driver names to real ones other than installing a complete mod package? I would like to run as vanilla gameplay as possible but the real driver names would add to the feeling.

Open the misc.rbz in the RBR folder with a archive manager such as 7zip ( .rbz files are just .zip files with a different extension) and uncompress to the root RBR folder so you have a "misc" folder. Inside this folder there is an "ai" folder, and inside that folder the file aidrv.ini. There you have the names you can edit. You tell us if changing the personality parameters affects the outcome of the season :) No need to update the misc.rbz file afterwards, it will be overriden by the presence of the misc folder.

Open the misc.rbz in the RBR folder with a archive manager such as 7zip ( .rbz files are just .zip files with a different extension) and uncompress to the root RBR folder so you have a "misc" folder. Inside this folder there is an "ai" folder, and inside that folder the file aidrv.ini. There you have the names you can edit. You tell us if changing the personality parameters affects the outcome of the season :) No need to update the misc.rbz file afterwards, it will be overriden by the presence of the misc folder.

Thanks a lot, that did the trick! Managed to create a semi-accurate 2002 season and based on two quick tests the results seem decently realistic.

Again, thanks a lot, this increased my enjoyment of the game tremendeously!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back