Tracks Chang International circuit [WIP]

For the 1st release there will be no drift version, its too much work for few who drift. Maybe later, but I won`t promise anything.
Here is some detailed image from the grandstand:
chang_5_5.jpg

chang_5_5b.jpg

Ok, some updated on skidmarks, brakemarks and curb skidmarks (all 3 separated, Assetto Corsa has only 2, no skids on curbs), and will be adjustable based on track grip. Now only 1st turn is done, all others will follow. It`s a slow progress, since there are lot of different objects to place on just some mm above the tarmac and curbs :)

chang_5_10_1.jpg

chang_5_10_2.jpg

chang_5_10_3.jpg

And from some other angle:
chang_5_9_2.jpg

chang_5_9_1.jpg

Many will likely not agree with me on this but as time goes on I care less and less about pre-baked skid marks. When I run races online with the league I notice real skid marks get made and look much more natural overall (once you fix the blue skid mark texture kunos uses for some odd reason). In fact it looks worse when they are baked in as they rarely match. In any case don't expect too many skid marks on my tracks going forward.

Example of blue kunos skid vs fixed black skid.

skid.JPG

Sorry for semi off topic. Track is looking great regardless of my opinion of skid marks.

Many will likely not agree with me on this but as time goes on I care less and less about pre-baked skid marks. When I run races online with the league I notice real skid marks get made and look much more natural overall (once you fix the blue skid mark texture kunos uses for some odd reason). In fact it looks worse when they are baked in as they rarely match. In any case don't expect too many skid marks on my tracks going forward.
Well... tracks in games don't look great to me if there's no indication that they've been used. Just plain asphalt looks unfinished, lacking details and references. IRL during a race weekend with several series running you wouldn't expect the track to look pristine either. And there's a maximum amount of skidmarks if I'm not mistaken (and should you check the replay during a session they're gone).

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back