Tracks Chang International circuit [WIP]

Main grandstand is growing and is starting to get it`s shapes...

chang_4.jpg

A short video of what I have done so far. Lets say I am on a half way of a bit more. Lots of details are still missing, so no worries about them.

btw, does anyone know why is that shadow acting so strange (its blurred, or cut somehow) when facing direct shadow?
Looks good for a 3.0;):D

I wonder why they changed it? That new pit entry seems much more dangerous.
Why? I don`t see anything dangerous in it. Maybe only the braking zone of the pit entry is a bit shorter than on old pit entry, because it`s more to the left and further down. For others there is nothing that could be more dangerous. But I introduced it, since there is. You can still use the old one - both will be included.

Btw, I had to completely remodeled the whole pits (tamac (black and blue), concrete and white lines, since I messed up before, didnt calculate that the pit entry narrows just before it reaches the main grandstand. 2 days of work, pics follow.

Why? I don`t see anything dangerous in it.
Because unlike previously where the pit entry was after the apex of the turn now the pit entry road goes all the way around the turn, without separating barrier, right in line with a long straight. Just takes someone to misjudge their braking, brakes to fail or two cars crashing together to drive right into pitting cars.

Don't understand why they changed it this way, that's all.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 298 13.4%