Chandhok to replace Trulli for German GP

I don't think Chandhok is better driver than Senna (Bruno of course...). They were driving together for 9 races. Karun won 7 times, but Bruno got 6 retirements (Chandhok only 2). In 3 races, which they both finished, Senna won 2 times.

Also look on qualifying. Bruno Senna won 7 times...

Situation of Power Steering for Jarno is really bad. That bad, he resigned from start. If new one works well, on Hungary we will see stronger Jarno, I hope so.

but if you look at sennas driving, it was completely riddled with piquet esque mistakes which shouldn't of been had, Karun was alteast conisistent, and race conditions matter the most in f1.

I don't know what's with the hype about Chandhock, the guy was nowhere in GP2 in the 3(ish) season he's done. Then he somehow gets to F1, more or less matches Senna in the most rubbish team of the last 10 years, and becomes the new paddock hero. Weird.

I don't know what's with the hype about Chandhock, the guy was nowhere in GP2 in the 3(ish) season he's done. Then he somehow gets to F1, more or less matches Senna in the most rubbish team of the last 10 years, and becomes the new paddock hero. Weird.
There are a bunch of people that refuse to believe that Bruno Senna is not actually that good, so in order to continue their beliefs Chandok has to be really, really good.

I agree! I feel Senna is a better driver though, but neither are good enough for an F1 drive IMO.

I also feel that Bruno Senna might be not good enough for F1. Probably people have the need to believe that he is good, due to some sense of nostalgia about Ayrton Senna. But, Ayrton Senna there will always only be one.

Chandok is nowhere near F1 quality, in my point of view.

Well if you compare Chandhoks race to Ricciardos first race its similar(granted ricciardo hadn't even touched the car till friday first practise where as chandhok has done friday practise sessions and winter testing), the problem is with the lack of testing its extremely hard to just jump in a car and be fast, and since those rules have been implemented(start of 2009) only Kobayashi has been able to jump right on the pace without any race experience during the season, from my knowledge.

Chandhok only done 4 Free Practice 1 sessions for Team Lotus. In the first he crashed on the installation lap in damp conditions. In the next two he had car issues, and at Silverstone it was wet. So I don't think he had too much of an advantage over Ricciardo who had done several Free Practice 1 sessions this season, albeit for Toro Rosso, before he raced at Silverstone.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back