Championships curiosity

I googled it up, but couldn't find any answers to this...

I've started the Opala Stock car championship and finished the first two races, but after the races there are no points awarded to any driver in the championship table, even though the game does keep track of how many races were driven.

What is it that I am doing wrong? I just hit the exit button after the race is finished. At first I thought that I shouldn't do that and just let the race finish by itself, but on the second time, even though I waited for a while, nothing happens and I basically have no choice but to end the race myself.

It actually is, because it´s interconnected with other elements of the race weekend configuration that have been added / modified (double heats, reverse grids, multiple qualifying sessions / rules, etc). Likewise the bug with setting grid position when qualifying is switched off and a couple of other issues still present.

With GSC we don´t yet have source code for the ISI engine, so any feature that we add or modification to existing code is done via code injection, which is basically the long & messy way of doing things.

This is all being fixed with the rewrite of that code, along with a bunch of cool little things to be added. Have faith that patience will be rewarded in this case :)

I stand corrected Renato. That is good to hear, I am a grumpy middle aged man patience is usually in short supply. This being the internet it gives me the entitlement to know and question everything :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 268 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 178 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 179 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 132 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 236 13.5%