Championship PC Crash

Bought the game last week started a Championship with the Stock Cars. Everything is great until I get to race 4 at Brasilia 1. It keeps freezing up at the track loading screen with the red bar fully loaded. When you tab/alt behind the screen is a crash notice with a link.

The track will load in test mode just fine.

any thoughts
thanks
patches

didn't know it was there, so I went an ran the program. it looked promising, but didn't change anything as far as my problem. The crash notice says:

Crash File
[C: Users/(me)/AppData/temp/crash dump/GSC.384.dmp] is created!

thanks
g

I have this same issue aswell and i believe it has something to do with the max vehicles allowed on the track.

I believe you are correct my man. I have the amount of AI set at 33. I went into Single Player and the track only added 31 AI plus me and the previous tracks allowed 34 with me or more.

I'll start a new Championship with 30 AI and I'm pretty sure everything will be fine. Troy thanks, you cracked the case and thanks XP for your input. Hey, I learned about the update tool I knew nothing about.

off to race
g

I wondered if there was going to be another track with fewer pit spots, thanks. I'll lower the AI down to 28 and i'll make 29.

I guess they missed the whole qualifying thing with 33 cars for 30 spots, a few go home.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back