Championship Car Selection and Saving During an Event

I think ACC is pretty great, but I have two issues that I can't seem to find an answer to through searching.

1. When I create a custom championship, there are only 5 or 6 cars to choose from. Does anyone understand why this is so?

2. I perform two qualifying sessions and one race, then exit, hoping that my progress will be saved. However when I return to the game, it skips the second race. With medium or long races, doing back to back races in one sitting is a big ask sometimes. Is there no way to save progress mid event?

the first might be to do with which cars ran in the original series, I think not many different makes ran in the Sprint Cup, so six makes seems reasonable with Audi, for instance, run by several teams as was AMG.
For the second question I would consult the Kunos forums, maybe there is an answer there. https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php

Thanks for the reply. I would hope they would allow you to create a completely customized championship at some point and add any cars and tracks that you want as the career mode is pretty lame and being limited to a fraction of the cars is frustrating.

Guys, I hope anyone can help. I have no problem creating Custom Series with any cars, tracks or other but I can't get the series to progress past the first race! There is only three options on the screen at the end of practice/qualy/race... Race Restart + Video Replay + Exit. Exit has always in the past moved you back to the main menu and you can move on to the next event, but in Custom Championship when I exit it dumps you out to Steam and you must start the series over with ZERO results! Help!!!
I am using PC with HTC/VR no problems otherwise, this is annoying as heck!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.3%