championship ACC, season 2018

Anyone already played the full 2018 sprint championship? What are your thoughts, ideas?

I'm 4/5 through and my main idea is: rain! My goodness, both Misano and Hungaroring rain rain rain. My safety rating has taken a clobbering as it is just so difficult to do passes in rain, at least for me at the difficulty level I run. I usually quali around 5-7th but the crew chief never tells me when to expect standing water, so while all the AI magically know about it, I go off the moment I find out …
Also, there seems to be a problem with the points: I managed to win the first race at Hungaroring in a Pro-Am Ferrari, but my overall score clearly does not reflect this win, still showing me at 3.5p, while the Pro-Am score added the points dutifully. Weird.
Another thing I noticed: One has to carefully check the tires one starts with: Twice at Misano I did the first stint on slicks in rain even though the set showed as "wet setup". It seems the setups do not travel well after saving the game.
So far the real-life 2019 season has been far more dry, so that's something to look forward to ...

So far the real-life 2019 season has been far more dry, so that's something to look forward to ...

You say that but both of the first two rounds (Monza and Brands Hatch) were wet. I don't think the Brands Hatch races had rain, but quali did.
timthumb.php

timthumb.php

Thanks for your comments.
I just made the first two races, but like you I have no idea of what the weather will be the next time.
Not very good for keeping intact the motivation.

But in the real life the team have access to weather forecast for the next hours /days.

Meteoblue.com , weather maps.
All what you need about clouds, Rain, wind, .....

Even content manager and SOL have the option to race with current weather on the circuit.
Why not ACC?
It could be fun to start an event with the real weather forecast and have an idea of how it will evolve based on real time weather forecast.
Like on the real life.

I am dreaming

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 325 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%