CDU 7.0 (Porsche)

CDU 7.0 (Porsche) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
elkingdu50 submitted a new resource:

CDU 7.0 (Porsche) - A simhub dash for hardcore porschist

Hello there !

After several variations of the Bosch DDU S2 Plus, I am back with a dash straight up coming from Cosworth ;)

Indeed, I tackled again another successful GT3 car : the 2019 Porsche 911 GT3 R. As usual, the LCD of this car in RaceRoom doesn't look like its IRL conterpart. So I tried to recreate something close to the real deal :

Main Screen :
View attachment 591538

Main Screen 2 :
View attachment 591539

Brake Managment :
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

This dash looks fantastic - thank you so much for your work on these lifelike dashes - and I can't wait to use it in game as an overlay (to cover up the ugly, incorrect default dash display). However, I've been experiencing a weird SimHub bug recently where I cannot convert custom dashboards (including yours and others) to overlays - I click on "Convert to Overlay", and even after restarting SimHub, the dash does not appear as an overlay. :redface:

Would it be possible for you to convert your dash to an overlay and upload the overlay files here? If so, I would greatly appreciate it. Otherwise I'm stuck with the default dash, and my eyes will bleed :roflmao:

Never mind my previous post. I started a new overlay the same size as your dash, opened your dash in the Dash Studio, copied each screen, pasted into a screen in the overlay, and saved. Still unsure why the "Convert to overlay" option is not working for me. But regardless, am glad to be using your dash in game! Looks very nice. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 79 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 58 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 64 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 38 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.5%