CD Player Enhanced

Plugins CD Player Enhanced 1.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, I have a problem with the internet radio. When turned on, it plays internet music for 5 seconds, then the music pauses for another 5 seconds and then continues and so on over and over.

What do you mean by MOP?, Modern Optimization Plugin?
Highly doubt you talking about that (since I don't even have it installed). Why don't you mind explaining that in the description so everyone stops constantly asking that?

Last edited:
Hi I have this weird issue, when I have a CD inserted this message wont go away
1620333300936.jpeg

I downloaded this mod yesterday and it was working fine, then when I installed a few more mods (Modern Optimization Project, Ruscko overhaul, garage pit covers and Athlon's tweaks) the CD didn't go in and the internet radio wasn't working. I then deleted the mods mentioned above, and reinstalled the CD mod and it still didn't work. The text box in the corner of my screen also gives me a rude message every time I launch the game.Screenshot (111).png

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    55.8 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
I downloaded this mod yesterday and it was working fine, then when I installed a few more mods (Modern Optimization Project, Ruscko overhaul, garage pit covers and Athlon's tweaks) the CD didn't go in and the internet radio wasn't working. I then deleted the mods mentioned above, and reinstalled the CD mod and it still didn't work. The text box in the corner of my screen also gives me a rude message every time I launch the game.View attachment 473638

Only regular modloader is supported.

парни подскажите компакт диск это и есть сд?
Mod Edit
Can you guys tell me if a CD is a CD?

Last edited by a moderator:
My cd's is doesn't have in modshop in TeimoShop. What is the problem? I created a new folder in the cd folder and copy my music in .mp3 format

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 279 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 189 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 191 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 139 7.6%
  • < 5 years