CD Player Enhanced

Plugins CD Player Enhanced 1.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm using 0.4.1 MSCLoader and 1.1.2 CDPlayer. My game version is 23.02.2018 or 5.0.0.6 in game.exe. Without wires.

Also tested on a experimental version. Still not work. This little "V" - mark isn't showing when i put my cd over the case.

Last edited:
Maybe make it optional to disable cases as well? I javent found the time to texture all of them, i have 16 CDs with your mod, so there al lthe same right now. Ditched the cases in a empty house for the time haha.

how many paths am i allowed to give it? say i want to play from about 20 different artists? how would i do that? can i crate the path to the artist and it would play the albums inside the folder. or do i have to make it directly to the folder with the mp3's. and, how many can i play? cause ive got alot of ideas on what to do, but i wanna know the limits. and then i could figure out the rest.

how many paths am i allowed to give it? say i want to play from about 20 different artists? how would i do that? can i crate the path to the artist and it would play the albums inside the folder. or do i have to make it directly to the folder with the mp3's. and, how many can i play? cause ive got alot of ideas on what to do, but i wanna know the limits. and then i could figure out the rest.
Be careful with making to many CDs, they do suck FPS from you. I was running 16 CDs then only 1, had a FPS increase of about 15-20

There are no limits, every new folder is new CD, and inside as many mp3 and ogg files as you want.

There are no limits, every new folder is new CD, and inside as many mp3 and ogg files as you want.

i pasted the path it needed to go, i made sure it was in the album. and nothing, it said cd was empty. what am i doing wrong? made the txt file, pasted the exact path of music i wanted, and it still failed. and made sure to copy and paste the png as well. made it look like the example. still nothing. help please. i feel so dumb not getting this to work.

i pasted the path it needed to go, i made sure it was in the album. and nothing, it said cd was empty. what am i doing wrong? made the txt file, pasted the exact path of music i wanted, and it still failed. and made sure to copy and paste the png as well. made it look like the example. still nothing. help please. i feel so dumb not getting this to work.
Make sure that txt file is exactly named "folder.txt" and it's inside created folder.
And also make sure that you pasted direct full path to folder that contains mp3 files (or any supported format) so if you paste this path you have in folder.txt to explorer it will show mp3 files.

hello, I already contacted you for a problem with your mod. which indicates an error with Void FindPlayer
the CD appears but I can not use it with the radio. Can you help me ?
I am in experimental version.
sorry for english, i'm french.

Attachments

• mysummercar 24-04-18 14-45-47-838.jpg
    mysummercar 24-04-18 14-45-47-838.jpg
    535.5 KB · Views: 242
  • defaultES2File.txt
    65 KB · Views: 262
  • graveyard.txt
    111 bytes · Views: 293
  • items.txt
    12.5 KB · Views: 278
  • options.txt
    1,014 bytes · Views: 274
  • trophies.txt
    88 bytes · Views: 275
  • output_log.txt
    109.4 KB · Views: 312
Last edited:
hello, I already contacted you for a problem with your mod. which indicates an error with Void FindPlayer
the CD appears but I can not use it with the radio. Can you help me ?
I am in experimental version.
sorry for english, i'm french.
it looks like experimental problem.

But it will be fixed when experimental will be in public branch.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 106 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 199 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 519 38.5%