DiRT Rally 2.0 "CD Keys" Website?

I'm thinking of buying Dirt Rally 2, in spite of the "mixed" (I'm being generous) reviews. But I'd rather not pay full price on Steam.

I see that it's substantially discounted on the "CD Keys" website, but I've never purchased anything there. Is this website legit? If so, how does it work - You get a key that you can input on Steam? Or does it work some other way?

Thanks!

I'm thinking of buying Dirt Rally 2, in spite of the "mixed" (I'm being generous) reviews. But I'd rather not pay full price on Steam.

I see that it's substantially discounted on the "CD Keys" website, but I've never purchased anything there. Is this website legit? If so, how does it work - You get a key that you can input on Steam? Or does it work some other way?

Thanks!

The site isn’t legit but from what I have heard the codes will work.

OK, I'll pick up the hot potato...

Don't expect too much of a response, at least not a positive one, as these sites are generally considered a very controversial topic by many, and a lot of people don't like it when they're mentioned.

Generally, these sites tend to be grey market at best, and some of them can be pretty dubious. Cdkeys apparently should be on the more legit side of things, but while the keys they sell might not be downright stolen, they still apparently get their prices so low by acquiring keys on a cheap regional market and then re-selling them on a different market. So while this specific site is probably unlikely to downright scam you, you're still more than likely technically getting a key that you shouldn't be able to get for that price, and it's very likely the game publisher/developer is getting less money from you by doing so.

It really is up to you to decide how OK are you with that.

Bought many keys from CD keys over the last few years. Never ever had a problem with them or the Keys i have purchased.

Whether they are "legit" or not who knows. But having a significant discount does help my decision to buy from them. Not every game, but i do use them a fair amount.

Also from a saving perspective, this is a very good site indeed : https://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 268 27.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 40.1%