rF2 Caterham Superlights @ Zandvoort 79 - Fri 23rd July

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Oops, crashed out of the 2nd race, locked up into the first corner, bashed the wall, and couldnt drive straight. Oh well.

Not much to report, got tapped in race1, fell back to 15th, worked my way up to 11th, then had a great last lap battle with Chris.. race 2 went from 10th to 2nd, then dropped to 3rd, and crashed out.

Not a nice evening for me,lost connection just before Q could set a time (p18) good start but lost the car a few times had some hassle hear an there an dropped back to p16 an fin. there.

good start in r2 but the same things happen then lost connection a second time ,race over.

It was great to be there(for as long as it last) great field great track, Thanks Stuart

Quali was poor for me

R1: was even worser, my hardware wasnt able to managed that grid, my FPS was extremly low, I crashed many times so I ruined my car because of that, had to fuel because 27 liters wasnt enough (even 30, only with half of round reserve) and I didnt realized last lap and I quit 1 lap before the end, I hope I will be ranked

R2: was, luckily, better, I set in settings auto balance details for 90 FPS, so I had no problems after R1, I was just racing not much faults and if I did some I was able to avoid crashes, even thanks to luck I guess I finished 8th, when I passed Stuart just on the finish line

I had fun tonight, thanks

Woot, these are mighty fine! I treated this event more like a trackday than a race, P, Q and R1 were aimed at feeling out the car (steering wheel on the wrong side, new car AND track, yada yada.). It wasn't till the warmup before R2 when I looked into setup and changed the steering lock. Bam, 4s a lap improvement. R2 was incredible fun. I was still back-of-the-grid slow, but managed to cath up with can after him going off and we diced a bit (or rather I was working hard not to let him through). On the penultimate lap I overestimated one of the latter corners and went off. Almost caught with Cans rear bumper a lap later, but spun out again in almost the same place. Crossed the lane with no fuel, engine coughing. In a word: great fun :)

Thanks to all of you, I'll surely be back for more in the future!

Fed up after tonights racing.

R1, qualied 11th, made it up as high as 5th, before spinning, then hit the grass at the start of the pit straight and mashed my car

R2, was 19th but got a good start and was 12th at the end of L1. Had a few battles with Ondrej, then ran out of fuel about 1/2 a mile from the finish.

So fed up.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back