Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Is this race sticking to the earlier start time as last week?
Nope: as stated in the first post of this thread, practice will start at 20:00 GMT (21:00 CET time like before).
Are the races 15 or 20 minutes? (last weeks was advertised as 15 but were actually 20m)
Races are 15 mn. Again, first post is right (sorry for last week...:whistling:)
Which layout?
Layout will be Oulton Park Classic.
In which year was the Battle of Hastings?
Still 1066.
What do I win with all these answers? :p

In please, Alex.
Done as well! :D

Cheers Alex.

I thought it was worth checking as last week I turned up for what I thought was the usual time and there was 40 seconds left of qualie!

Whilst I'm happy putting that down to my own inability to retain info in the sign-up it appears to have caught a few of us out. Not only one or two missing it completely but a few lads in the lobby too. With Matt's Monday race also advertised as 19:00GMT, but the rest of the site seemingly going with 20:00, it was hard to tell if it was an intentional policy change or a copy and paste error.

Same for the race length. If it wasn't for one eagle-eyed driver most of us would of went out with 25% less fuel than we'd need. Seems that was a genuine error server side.

I can't offer prizes but I can *try* not to hold you up the next time we meet in a Mini challenge race. One time redeemable, cannot be exchanged for cash.

Of course that was worth checking Matt, that's also why you didn't get an answer straight away... It seemed better to make we'll bring you the right answers! And sorry all for some mistakes, yes. We try our best to avoid them but we're human...:)

Please fight as hard as usual: it is much more fun, even if we burn our tires! :D

might not be able to race....just realised Jehst is playing Leeds that night...legend!! not got ticket yet as i'm working at 530 next day so it will be like 3 hrs sleep if i go!!
That's a tough one for sure...:) We're not limited in spots this week, so I've put you as a maybe Paul: so you're covered on our side. But don't blame me for the 3 hours sleep, that will be your choice! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%