Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Welp, did my best to tough it out despite losing my front wing on lap 2, resulting in being a lap behind from pretty much the very beginning, then had multiple spins that I managed to recover, but sadly a blue flag situation finally did me in as I lost control and didn't managed to keep my engine running this time :/ So 28 minutes was the best I could manage.

Oh well. Sorry for getting in the way, pretty much everyone was (unsurprisingly) much faster.

Also, I really hate the halo.

maxresdefault.jpg

Welcome to the Automobilista racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU MON
Cars: Caterham Superlight Sequential
Track: Red Bull Ring (Spielberg)

Monday 26/11/18
Practice: 20:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:30 UTC (15 minutes)
Warmup: 20:50 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 20:55 UTC (20 minutes)
Break: 21:20 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 2: 21:25 UTC (20 minutes)

Entry List

1. Matt Le Gallez
  2. Sven-Arne Andersson
  3. Sam Blood
  4. Paul Le Messurier
  5. Paul Le Gallez
  6. Steve Le Gallez
  7. Gasper Zupan
  8. avenger82
  9. Ian Le Messurier
  10. Theo van den Brink
  11. dmatika
  12. Jakal31
  13. Martin Fiala
  14. jayjfinn
  15. Arkoudadis
  16. terrazi
  17. Johnny Stathoros
  18. Dan Long
  19. Craig Patteson
  20. Stefan Hiller
  21. Daniel Nieto
  22. Free Slot
Reserves please stay off of the server when official practice starts. Staff will let you know via TeamSpeak if and when you can enter.

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve
UTP#37 slg

Last edited by a moderator:
After a spin on first lap ended up with a "dead" too.. Tried to cycle between ignition ans starter but couldn't get it to start... But interlagos is mostly downhill so with clutch engaged and reverse selected i let it slide backwards... Once i hit 10km/h dropped the clutch and it started!! :D Already a lap behind though and with a half spin and a full spin on the first lap on parts of the track that didn't even once had problem:redface::mad: It was the obvious choice to say gn! We should ease in cars like that!! Would love a formula trainer race ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back