Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
would love to participate but I have a friend over to watch Champions League..
Are the AMS2 events going to stay only on Tuesday? This is probably the worst day for me but I'd love to participate in AMS2 events regularly.

Mark, I don't know if you are aware, but this clashes with an Assetto Corsa group C race. It might be worth changing as a lot of people may go to the more popular title instead.

Mark, I don't know if you are aware, but this clashes with an Assetto Corsa group C race. It might be worth changing as a lot of people may go to the more popular title instead.

Thanks for the heads-up, however we race every Tuesday and we have a pretty regular group of drivers every week that want to race online in AMS2.

There's always going to be clashes with similar content in other sims, unfortunately I have no way of knowing what events other RD staff members are planning for their own groups.

Welcome to the AMS 2 racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from complete rookies to seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help then please don't hesitate to ask here or on Discord... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge! Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here or Watch the Video Summary
Incident Reporting: Click here
Server Password: Click here
Discord Server:
Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on Discord and that you use an app called Crew Chief, which gives you an audio spotter and much more!

Server Name:
RaceDepartment Racing Club - EU
Class: Caterham Superlight
Track: Cadwell Park

Tuesday 23/03/20
Practice:
20:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying 1: 20:30 UTC (15 minutes)
Race 1: 20:45 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying 2: 21:05 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 2: 21:10 UTC (20 minutes)

Caterham Superlight - 30 Slots
  1. acidburn82uk - (Mark Riddell)
  2. Daniel R.
  3. Mark E Taylor - (sevenbelow7)
  4. Redvaliant
  5. PurgerUK
  6. Andrew Leach
  7. max1966i
  8. Kryztov
  9. Edgar1996.10
  10. Free slot

Last edited:
Additional Information

1) When signing up you must post your Steam ID, so that we know who is who.

2) You must ensure that you have read and understood our Racing Club Rules before signing up. Ignorance is no excuse.

3) Do not click the Exit button at the end of qualifying. Just wait for the host to advance the session.

4) You must manually confirm that you are ready before the timer preceding the race ends or you will be automatically DQ'd.

5) If the event uses a two race format, you will be returned to the lobby after race one. Simply head back to the track and there will be a five minute "super-pole" followed by race two.

6) We strongly advise the use of Crew Chief, an app which gives you a spotter during races. This will provide audio cues when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing the frequency of unnecessary incidents.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 40.0%