AMS2 Caterham SL @ Various Tracks -

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Nice race all. Steve was in a league of his own.
20220126213012_1.jpg

Great race and series. Thanks for setting it up. Pity for me did not fill with fuel for some reason, had to go in pits. Did fill up in setup though before race start. Strange. Must have done something wrong? Enjoyed chase though.

Like these Brazilian tracks. Nice to go on new courses.

Sorry guys. Crashed the car, made misstake to escape hoping for a quick fix. They would not let me back on track. Figured Could be better doing the familiy stuff then in stead off sitting by 28 laps. Shame, really liked the track.

That was a lot of fun last night on such a great track and happy with my finish. I noticed @JohnnyO that you had fallen to the back and for a few laps at least were not making any progress on my. Then closer towards the final laps you started catching up very quickly making me reassess my lap. These cars and tracks together are such a great match, a match made in heaven you might say. :D

did not have outright pace but was hoping for consistency and attrition at a circuit that's usually a little crazy with a full stockcar field.
once i figured out the proper line/gear through t1, could actually attack a little.
i know this car has a sequential box but am old skool and decided to h-pattern this series. after hounding ehud in 3rd for a few laps, got an inside run at 1 and had a good exit out of 2-3 and 4-5 to gap just a bit. it was close, right until the end. unfortunately, have a work schedule change and won't make the next races-thanks for organizing this guido!

Wish I'd stuck to using the H-pattern.....practiced with it but changed to the SQ at the last minute, rested my foot on the clutch through 1, 2 and 3 and then used it to try to brake for 4, straight in to the wall on the outside.

Limped to the pits for a repair and then ran round for the rest of the race till I picked up a lucky place at the end.

This sis great series:)

Hi nepal roede, yes fell back due to my mistake in not filling up before race. I put fuel in for 32 laps at end of qualy, then found I had only 5 laps worth in race! Had to pit for fuel, which gave me another 32 laps worth, as I did not know how to change the amount, so ended up with more than i needed. Finished with a few laps left over. At least I know now to check my fuel while waiting on the grid.

did not have outright pace but was hoping for consistency and attrition at a circuit that's usually a little crazy with a full stockcar field.
once i figured out the proper line/gear through t1, could actually attack a little.
i know this car has a sequential box but am old skool and decided to h-pattern this series. after hounding ehud in 3rd for a few laps, got an inside run at 1 and had a good exit out of 2-3 and 4-5 to gap just a bit. it was close, right until the end. unfortunately, have a work schedule change and won't make the next races-thanks for organizing this guido!
Greg, it was a great race, hope to race you after the next race.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back