The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyercats.jpg

Servername: RD CATERHAM SEASON
Mod: Caterham v1.75
Class: Superlight
Track: Brands Hatch GP
Day/Night: Day
Event start: 19.00 GMT (British Summer Time observed)
Practice: 20 mins (before first race only)
Qualification: 3 laps superpole (before first race only - Top 6 finisher reversal for Race2)
Warmup: 5 min max. (if required - Grid change before Race2)
Race: 2 x 25 min races
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules! Even though this is a points scoring event, Club rules will apply, not League rules.
Note2: No restrictions on upgrades - all are allowed
Note3: The password for the mod will be passed via PM after a sign up post has been made if you have not driven the mod before.
Note4: Points will be won and a Championship table maintained for each season.
Note5: The current skinpack is available here. Copy to "rfactor\gamedata\vehicles\caterham\superlight\skins" directory. You might have to create the "skins" directory yourself, but I've tested it and it works.

Entry List
  1. Stuart Thomson
  2. Lee Palmer
  3. Chris Heller
  4. Edgar Herrero
  5. Jose Sousa
  6. Nigel Atkins
  7. Gary Lennon
  8. Hans Sneep
  9. Graham Simmons
  10. Ross McGregor
  11. Jeffrey Watkins
  12. Giorgos Davakos
  13. Adam Eggbeer
  14. Andrew Jarnell
  15. Julien Luca
  16. Ben Rawlinson
  17. Henri Viirok
  18. Can Ozcelik
  19. Kıvanç Öztürk
  20. Driver
  21. Nicholas Cole

@Chris & Edgar - please make sure you read the top post properly - this is not with the Academy class we used on Friday @ Croft, this is in the "Superlight" class, and the upgrades (tyres, gearboxes, diffs etc) make a hell of a difference.

Yes, I know that Stu. I was referring to the F1 1993 race we did tonight. :wink:

Btw, does somebody know how to change the prices for the Superlight cars? I don't have 24k credits to buy one :rolleyes:

:D:D:D

Sign me up as well, please. This time I won't make it that easy for you, Chris. :tongue:

I'm sure you won't, I generally suck at this mod (but enjoy driving it) so my win at Croft in these was a fluke. As for F1, I did kinda run away with that race, but wouldn't have been the case if Toby hadn't run out of talent. Thats quite boring tbh, I prefer a race where I really have to fight. Like race 1 was more fun for me even though I finished second.

We won't mention that I qualified first, and spun leaving my grid box :redface:

Oh, oops.....

Just a note - I used to set up the servers with 60% damage so people could cary on with their racing after a bump or an off, but that feels like it's backfired on me. After the previous event around Birmingham, I've decided to up that to 100% damage, in the hope that people look after their cars a bit better rather than using them as bumper cars.

Also, after this event, I'll be asking for thoughts about whether this or the previous RS140 would be the best League vehicle.

For those of you that will have driven both, you can obviously do the direct comparison, but any first time drivers will obviously be able to pass on their first impressions on these cars as well.

From now on, I'll be using the "top 6 grid reversal for Race 2" format. :good:

As it's a max of only 21 cars, the top 8 might be a bit too many ie nearly half the max field.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 333 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 463 39.2%