rF2 Caterham Series - Season 2 - Roadsport 140 @ Essington GP - Fri 30th April

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
All drivers - please be aware:

There is a new system in place for reporting incidents, and a new scale that will be used for punishment of those incidents. It will be viewable to all drivers via the rankings system that was also recently put in place. We will we using a License & Infraction system, and the details can be read here.

Previously, the Staff felt that people were sometimes discouraged from reporting incidents as the only possible punishment was a month long ban, which might have been perceived as too draconian. Now, there is a far more scalable set of punishments which will not necessarily result in an instant ban, but which can be used to monitor who you are driving with.

The staff are asking you, indeed encouraging you, to please use the system, as only with use will it have the desired effect of raising driving standards.

If, after the recommended "review - 24hr cool off - review again" cycle, you still feel that you need to report an incident where you were disadvantaged or your race was ruined, you should send the event organiser a PM with all the relevant details.

As always, accusations and negative comment in the post event thread will not work in anyone's favour, so please use the system that we have put in place.

Stuart,
I've received a text from Andy Oakley this morning unfortunately stating that he has to work until 8pm and won't be able to race tonight :( apologies on his behalf.

ps - where would i submit a skin for the next skinpack please? (i was just expecting to drop my skin into the relevant folder but i've installed the skinpack you linked last night....are the pack skins preferred to a personal skin?)

The pack skins are personal skins, so if you don't have one in the pack, use the default for now.

If you're going to be driving the Cats regularly, or even semi regularly, you can send me the skin and I'll add it to the next update of the pack, which is, handily for you, due next week.

I have a quandary. Whether to go out to dinner at a nice restaurant with my wife tonight, or tell her to sod off, I'm racing! :confused: Tough call but I guess it has to be dinner. :sorry:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back