rF2 Caterham Roadsport 165 @ Dijon 79 - Fri 1st October

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Bump drafting will be quite an interesting tactic for the league races, at least it can potentially keep the field close together. I don't think we should be using it during qualie in the club races though, that IS a tad unfair in my opinion, but it can't really be policed. From what i saw last night, bump drafting was being used quite a bit down the straight, but wasn't being used to overtake in the instances i witnessed, and wasn't exclusively used between team-mates. (For example, Dairusz gave me a push to try and catch Gary) I think common sense will prevail come league time.

P.s- has anyone got a copy of the replay file for race 2? I mucked around with my PLR and it didn't record any replays at all!

A very remarkable race evening,

First of all I had to make a Big apology to Tim in R2,drafting him on the strait going left Tim going a bit left but I hit him from behind Tim off lost a wheel race over for him,again very sorry for that,to make it even worse,Michael could not avoid Tim an ended the race with a dead engine.

Race 1, having some nice fights an not making mistakes , I was on p9 a long time, with one lap to go I think Paul slowing out of fuel so fin on p8, P8? oh my that 's Pole for race 2!

Race 2,
Pole: but I now that is for a short moment,Nigel had a great start an blasting away,in T1 get sandwiched an get a little tap from Gary sending me off, an lost some places even so in the race making some little mistakes here an there racing on p9 an in the last laps of the race lost a place on Paul,but after the last time warning still one lap to go Paul thought it was the last lap an wrecked his car after the finis line, lol so fin on p9.

A great fin between Ross Gary an Dariusz with less than a wheel difference,Grats guys!

Some screen shots of race 2:
GRAB_000.jpg
GRAB_001.jpg
GRAB_02.jpg
GRAB_004.jpg
GRAB_006.jpg
GRAB_007.jpg
GRAB_008.jpg

Thanks to all it was a great evening:)

Thanks Stuart,this was a good car- track combo:good:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?