rF2 Caterham Roadsport 140 @ Clermont-Ferrand 70 - Fri 27th Aug

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Guys, i need help pls. I can't buy the car ( grey out ) it says i need add. 1600 expience point??, and when i try to go into server by default gives me the 175 cat and i,m booted off ( no any other choice of vehicle ), what do i do??

EDIT: i only have 20 000 anyway so how can i boost that as well?

Dariusz take any cat onto any track in any session and in the chat window type ISI_BABYFACTORY in capitals hit enter then exit out back to the lobby screen you should have loads of cash and hopefully experience points.

Race one was defined by a super start from second place and breaking clear in the lead from Eddie on pole,i think some early attention from Bob H. helped my cause a lot allowing me to make some gap,and from then on sort of kept building the lead more and more to the finish.

Race 2 was ofcourse way more busy in a reverso grid style :D,early progress was good and always just enough room given to make passes,but i was keeping my eye on Eddies progress to and he was very much keeping in touch,big tussle to get around Stu then the next target was Bob over 5secs up the road in the lead,he made a big mistake somewheres??,as the gap suddenly dropped to just over 1sec,eventually timed a run up the big straight after T1 and claimed the lead in to T2,i think Bob went for the "brave it around the outside" option and it didnt go well and it was now Eddie in 2nd spot moving in.
He took a good draft run down to a section of flatout esses and gave me one of those "brave it around the outside" options,i almost took it but decided to slot in behind and watch and chase for a bit,i then really tried hard to make a pass but just never timed a run good enough at the right place,always just seemed to be at high risk places so Eddie just held his line and kept it to the finish quite calmly it looked to me,so well done m8.
What a superb track that was,it was screaming out for at least a grid of 20!!!.
Thank you the few gents there still making it a good nights racing.

Many Thanks Stu & RD

Top track along with a top mod, what more do you want!

PB'd in quali but this was only for 4th. Great start which put me up to 3rd. Lap 1 had a fantastic duel with Eddie, nice driving there dude, but alais lap 2 got tagged by the guy behind, race over. I did bring it home & followed my team mate Neil for the last 2 laps.

Race 2, starting 2nd due to reverse grid, got a flyer and beat Dariusz into T1. Took off but found myself some 6 seconds ahead of the bunch so I slowed a little so I could have some company in the race. I noticed Thommo & Lenno had got by and were now 2nd & third so as they got to within a second I put the hammer down. Lenno got by Thommo and closed in after a lap or 2 and going into T2 I went wide, clipped the wall and went over it. I went wide as it looked as if Lenno was going to dart up the inside as he drafted me up the straight, why did I think that, well the same thing happened in a league race, no contact but trying to give us both room, and it cost me there too. It's happened twice now so there won't be a third time, must keep to the racing line. After recovering I put the hammer down and done a few 2:37.xxx & was catching the group ahead, Neil, Dariusz & Robert, but on the penultimate lap I spun pushing to hard. Last lap I managed to get back to them 2/3 of the way round the lap when Neil & Robert made contact. Chased Dariuzs through the last few corners and was going to see if I could beat him across the line but on the final corner as Dariuzs got out of shape I tried to push it aroung the outside of him but clipped the wall and lost my front left wheel, bugger.......

Thanks Thommo for a great track, shame there weren't more players tonight. Grts to Lenno & Eddie on their wins. Thanks to all the guys that showed up and see ya all next week, I hope....

Its not been faultless so far in my Cats shows lol, hopefully 3rd time lucky. It seems i have a lot to learn before the league starts so enjoy while you can kicking my a.. , guys:tongue:.

Really enjoyed myself tonight, had a few battles in R.2 and got 4th:D:D:D by sheer luck. I'll be spending more time with them before next friday:)

Thx for the race and see you all.

What a brilliant track
two 5th places! :D
race1: started 6th and finished 5th, i think i was driving alone mostly but it was a great drive and especialy now i got realfeel setup right i could feel everything the car was doing better than ever! :)
race2: got a good start from 4th to 2nd which i kept for lap one but when stu went to overtake i gave a bit too much room and went on the grass lost speed and down to 6th :( after that i was doing slow times annoyed at losing so much space touching the grass and a coupls of laps later i had neil on my tail so i began to try to push my limited supply of skill as far as i could which worked for a while i got clear of him a bit on some of the high speed corners, neil made an attempt to overtake me but i was weaving a bit and from the replay it looks like you just touched the grass in the proccess, got pulled in and went into me.

thanks for the race, and such a good track choice :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing