rF2 Caterham Powertec V8s @ GT5's High Speed Ring - Friday 13th August

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I had Toby round these last few days for my birthday :) we sneaked in a few laps of practice this morning before I had to go to work and these cars are so fun to drive :) I suspect with nearly 30 drivers this one could be messy but bring it on! Me and Toby will lead all the race, then both spin on the last corner of the final lap ;)

I'll only just be home in time for qualy so good luck guys :)

Gents - just a little warning - I might not be home much before the first race tonight (damn real life intrusions), so if I'm not there at 8.20 please roll to quali- it's already set up to be superpole.

Cheers

There is a good chance i won't make tonight event, i have to collect my mum from the airport and the plane is well late.Plus friday evening rush hour on M25 won't make it any easier lol. Anyway if i don't make it to R.1 can i still join R.2? ( if i,m home in time for it )

Have a good one guys and lets hope the traffics gods are on my side tonight lol.

Stu, i'll try to be there but I've had about an hour sleeps last night so feeling bad atm. Providing i'm awake i'll be there though. I don't wanna cause issues with my driving if im not upto it.

Well this is odd. When I join the server I seem to have a powertec svr whereas everyone else has just a powertec and it boots me from the server. Any ideas?

The engine should not make a difference - the black car shows up as one engine, the white car as the other. Performance the same.

Check what message you are getting when it boots you.

Nope. The only skins I have are in the Academy folder. What's weird though is that I have two caterham cups in the mod selection screen.

When I select the second one it just goes back to the first (with 20 opponents).

Just rechecked the patch and I'm pretty sure I've done it right: caterham_bak.rfm (old file) and caterham.rfm (new one)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 245 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 300 13.3%