Resource icon

Misc Caterham original steering wheel 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
John95 submitted a new resource:

Caterham original steering wheel - f1 2014,caterham,wheel

Hello again!
First.I know that Caterham is the slowest car and none will drive it but i just wanted to make it more realistic hehe

This is my second mod i adjusted the 2013 wheel to 2014 car
Also edited animations for the hands!
View attachment 67623
View attachment 67624
View attachment 67626
View attachment 67627
Open F1 2014/interiors/ca2 and overwrite
Make sure you created a backup file first
Hope you enjoy it and please keep patience for the Williams steering...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you so much for your effort to make F1 2014 more immersive and fun! I have several issues with your mod. Both Lotus and Caterham steering wheels seems to be suffering from the same problem with the shift indicator. The green LED lights are not showing up on the shift indicator in Caterham's steering wheel and the remaining green LED lights appears vacant as both blue and red LED lights are illuminating in Lotus' steering wheel.

Thank you so much for your effort to make F1 2014 more immersive and fun! I have several issues with your mod. Both Lotus and Caterham steering wheels seems to be suffering from the same problem with the shift indicator. The green LED lights are not showing up on the shift indicator in Caterham's steering wheel and the remaining green LED lights appears vacant as both blue and red LED lights are illuminating in Lotus' steering wheel.
Green lights are not working anyway in the track.They only appear at the start so its normal.Now for blue and red i will try fix it
cheers!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 231 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years