Caterham Expansion | Bug Report

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
Please report any bugs in this latest Caterham Expansion here.

- Cutting at Imola (too strict with slight touch)
- Cutting at Imola (no penalty with severe cut)
- Setup menu highlights packers at the right front of the car

=) yes I know Stig... but I am having the same problems as others. I can't install it or buy it. I don't mind waiting until Friday to buy it. no biggie.

Inside that thread is a direct link to download it. try that one please

Ok now back on topic: Bug reports!

Not really a bug, but something I noticed.
In the car setup screen, if you look for your previous Mini setup files using the Track/Car filter, you wont find them. They have renamed the Mini from Mini Challenge to BMW Mini Cooper, so your files get a bit lost.
Easily got around by either
1. Looking under "all files" (bit of a pain if you have lots)
2. Use 1. to find them, load the file, and resave it under BMW Mini Cooper.

Very minor one but relevant to the upcoming Mini Tourney.

TheStig[RPM];57522 said:

Well, sorry Bram but it's sort of a bug. There is a bug with some people (yes, I know there has been people with success), as I know from my brother who is also trying to get the expansion. He has tried every suggestion that has been presented in the other thread but still can't download or install it.

This is just for info :)

I guess my brother has the same issue as Hetfield2k.

I'll post more info when I have further details.

I know this issue could be with steam or the expansion but it's worth mentioning.

But as far as my experience with the expansion - same as others here. The most obvious ones are the track cutting on imola.

• tiff needel

im still having problems when racing online. half a lap and it says steam authentication timed out. connection lost.

someone please help getting frustrated not being able to play online.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllppppppppppppppppppp please!

I can´t set a key for " Ask Boxes for Possition" and "Ask Boxes for any Damage in the car"... and they where in the previous version of the game...or are they and I did not see them...¿?

I had to re setup all the controlls and it really sucks because I don´t remember the way they werer before, at least in what to steering wheel refers...!

Cheers,
BR

Well I just had different bugs :)

First of all the start grid bug: A car frags on top of the P1 :)
Secondly: When the grid was ready there was the "Race Starting" sign and the lights show up, but they never got lit :) We were just standing there like looking at the birds...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 495 39.1%