Resource icon

Skins Caterham CT03 (Black Edition) HD and DHD. 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
ML2166 submitted a new resource:

Caterham CT03 (BLACK EDITION) DH and DHD. - Black Edition fantasy Caterham

Done in HD and glorious DHD......

......now comes the Caterham CT03 Black Edition.

Done in a contrasting Black semi gloss paint, with contrasting chrome and white logos to set it off.

Both the sizes are clearly marked in the download folder, and as always please remember to back up your game files before changing anything.

Thank you.

;)

r93z.jpg

1wo4.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Nope as with the previous FD version ....DH is a new texture size aswell.......:roflmao:

Can't make new textures, so I'm making new slogans for sizes instead.

Looks splendid , i wonder why not Catherham use black color for their car it looks stunning. Great job ML :thumbsup:
Maybe Catherham do use Black....I dunno.

But Caterham use (in theory) should be British racing green.

:roflmao:

That's a wee beauty ML & a nice departure from the normal livery. So, the question is, when's the Yellow Peril going to make an appearance in 2013? ;)
Never ,as custom skins are impossible to made unfortunately with CM's newly developed anti skinner mirroring magic technique. :roflmao:

Ml2166! I would like to ask it that williams the you are 2004 you would not know 2005 of his paintings vala when away to prepare? Because I would be very happy

Damn you Codemasters.......sooooo close!!!
Edit..................but wait has a lightbulb moment

:sneaky:
Jeweler work!:)
If you release this livery - let out the original red too, please!:rolleyes:
d5gq.jpg

w97t.jpg

P.S
Caterham Black Edition - a fine combination matte and glossy, and perfectly looks in game - I don't understand why so few "likes"???

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back