RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

nah, i don't think so - we often run an hour practice for an enduro event... i think it creates a nice build up and ensures people are nicely prepared...(and you're gonna need it on this one!)

plus, you don't have to join right at the start - so long as you're in before the reserve pool opens :D

I always made a training before a race, certainly I need it for pit stop :). It's just that makes the race do at 22:40 (local time), at the end of week it's hard. :sleep:

First of all I hope all the new guys had a good time. :)

I decided to run the 407 for the first time - I threw my seat setup on it and it seemed to work ok.

Qualy - not bad I ended up 7th in the grid, I was happy with this.

Race 1 - as always I lost 2 spots on the start and drove up to about 7th were I found Warren behind me in a Big Green Seat, at least it looked big in my mirror. I could tell I was holding him up but I tried to drive fast which resulted in leaving the course a lap or 2 later, to my surprise Warren followed me off the course. I couldn't tell who was coming and didn't want to re-enter badly so I let a few spots go. Drove on to the end trying to hold off Simon who had his hands full in the E46. 10th I think.

Race 2 - Off the start gained a spot, and a few turns later gained a few more. Found myself just trying to hang on to a field of Seats in front of me and at like lap 8 something went wrong up ahead and I caught up and passed a few guys. This did not last long as my tires were going and went right back to eighth place were on lap 10 i found Simon again Pressuring me in the last few turns, managed some how to stay in 8th though.

Fun races for me and everyone I hope.
Sorry race 2 Warren it looked like my inside pass kind of resulted in you leaving the track for a bit. Not my intention.

For starting, I want to thanks Simon for organized this event, really good idea.

I've been qualified on the 12th place.
So, for the first race, my starting seems to be good. I gain a position. On the third corner, someone touch me and I broke a suspension. I continu the race but on the 17th position. After, I gain some position, and I finished to the 12th position. I have touch Lu chan on a corner.

I tried to don't touch him, I brake a lot but I touch him and he was destabilized. So, sorry Lu....

The second race seems to be the same. I start on the 12th position, I gain one place on the start but I am touch at the last of the first lap... So, suspension was broken. I restart to the 14 or 15th position. I gain some place to the 11th position and I do all the race behind 2 guy but I can't pass them.

Really interesting race, thanks to all. :thumb:

• Lu Chan

Great race. fantastic strat & high quality driver :thumb:
don't care the crash in the race. next time be careful.:)
Thx simon & RD.

Sorry race 2 Warren it looked like my inside pass kind of resulted in you leaving the track for a bit. Not my intention.

No problem William, I really enjoyed the racing with you. I have to stop following you so closely though, you take me off into some strange places, in Race 1 I thought you knew where to go so I blindly followed. :pound:
All good stuff. We better not do that at Surfers Paradise though.

Fun Race.

Qualified last on the grid, fiddle with the setup, a little better. First race, clean start but a total catastrofy for me personally bumped in to the back of a peugeot, sorry again about that, waited for him to pass, dead last with no grip in front tryed to ster more with the trottle, spinned off into a fence ended up with a puncture, pit in, change tyre. At that time the goal was not to be laped by the first cars... laped before the last chikane, bummer... dead last, exluding the DNF's.
Second race, clean start taking it a little bit careful ended up not last yippiee... maybe I should try a front wheel drive car nest time.
Thank you for this experience it was so much more fun to race with only clean racers. I really hope to race with RD again.:thumb:

Too much great racing to list, great battles with Neil, Chris, Warren, Mtomi and Marcel, thanks guys and thanks to RD and Simon for setting this up, hope all the new drivers enjoyed themselves some of them were pretty quick!!! happy with 4th and 2nd place :thumb:

• Chris Noble

Great racing guys!

Race 1 was fantastic with me getting from 6th to 2nd by turn 1 in my BMW. Then had an excellent battle for the whole race with david lemon, neil tennant and mami tam :) very close, having 3 seats chasing me down! and won my 3rd RD event :)

Race 2 started from 8th and got a good start into 5th place had some hard fighting with the same Seat's again! great race and finished 5th in the end.

Some nice close racing tonight and starting to get to grips with the BMW.

• Lu Chan

For starting, I want to thanks Simon for organized this event, really good idea.

I've been qualified on the 12th place.
So, for the first race, my starting seems to be good. I gain a position. On the third corner, someone touch me and I broke a suspension. I continu the race but on the 17th position. After, I gain some position, and I finished to the 12th position. I have touch Lu chan on a corner.

I tried to don't touch him, I brake a lot but I touch him and he was destabilized. So, sorry Lu....

The second race seems to be the same. I start on the 12th position, I gain one place on the start but I am touch at the last of the first lap... So, suspension was broken. I restart to the 14 or 15th position. I gain some place to the 11th position and I do all the race behind 2 guy but I can't pass them.

Really interesting race, thanks to all. :thumb:
no sorry m8! don't care the case. you great job tonight.:thumb:
Hoped see you again in RD Race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years