RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Andrew Evans

** server is now up! **

people can now start abusing it - please report back about any online track problems... cheers...

Attachments

• foster.jpg
    foster.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 153
cutting rules

after practicing on the track and see that the cutting rules on it are very very soft i will ask everybody to follow those rules.

first chicane : it is strickly forbidden to go straight into the grass on the left of the first curve, at all time 2 wheels must be on the tarmac, it is allow to touch the grass tho. at the exit of the second curve it is allowed to go as near as possible of the wall on the left dispite the curb that is there.

thanks and have a nice race :thumb:

Just to re-inforce the comment by Simon in the sign-up post, this event has been designed especially to give our Pending Applicants an opportunity to get the feel of Racedepartment. Some of these new guys are not beginners, they are experienced racers looking for a clean, friendly environment.
So lets make sure we show them the best of what can be experienced with the Racing Club Premium members. This is not a League Event, just for fun, so lets take some extra care to minimise accidents.

• Steve Perryman

Name on RD forum: Steve Perryman
Name in game:
Steve Perryman
Your Country: Oz
Control: G25
Car: I wonder?
Special remarks: might actually be competitive in these

• Darren Gardner

Well that race was good.

Qual p11 and finshed p8, the race it self was clean and fair, the first 3 laps i was all over the place then i manged to settel down for the rest of the race, at the end of lap 5 i pitted and i think it worked out for me as time went on i was passing alot of people in front of me and was shocked to see i hit 8th.

The main action for me was the last 11-10 min of the race i was racing hard with lee and at times i could of passed him but i didnt want to take us both out, as we where heading to the last turn of the race i could see lee's tyres where not happy and i treid to pass him but i didnt.

I must say thank you to rd for setting this up and a big thanks to lee for a really great race.

• Steve Perryman

Barely made it in time for Race 1 after getting back from a BBQ at a friends house, so started 17th.
Thanks to all the dropouts ahead, made my way up to 7th by the finish, with very few mistakes, amazing myself.
Race 2, thanks to reverse grid, started 2nd (personally I would rather not have these reverse grid races, make it too difficult with faster cars behind).
Stuffed up very early on braking too late at the hairpin, pit didn't work properly, so left to set up TV tuner card for recording Singapore race.

I wonder why the start grid at Spa isn't in the same position as the F1 cars, which is before the hairpin?

Name on RD forum: Rhys Gardiner
Name in game: Rhys Gardiner
Your Country: Australia (Western Australia)
Car: Alfa Romeo 156
Special remarks: You lured Warren, and you lured me too.*** Prepared to step aside to make room for US/Canada members if needed. Will also be using my personal custom skin, which you can download here: http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=12408

This should be interesting, as 9:30 pm Tuesday in America translates to 9:30 am Wednesday in Perth! ...Doesn't it? Please confirm, would be much appreciated!

Name on RD forum: Rhys Gardiner
Name in game: Rhys Gardiner
Your Country: Australia (WA)
Control: Logitech Driving Force EX
Car: A light British sports car with a big, heavy, 320hp V8 shoehorned under the bonnet...
Special remarks: These powerful, understeery-oversteery cars on a track like Magny-Cours... This is going to be murder... But it's also going to be fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%