RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Great event :smile:

Very nice racing, even the qualification was very interesting.

Race 1 was very good until I did a big mistake, downshifting to the wrong gear, so the car spun and run out of the track. It was such a stupid mistake :redface: After that, the gap was huge, something around 8 seconds. So I tried to drive as fast as possible, but I did do several minor mistakes, so I was prepared to try overtake Péter only in the last lap. I think, I was little faster in the exit of the last corner, so I decided to try overtake Péter on the main straight. It was nice idea, but everything was decided in the first corner, where I did a big mistake so I was happy, that I stayed on the track. Congrats Péter, you drove very fast and clear.

Race 2 was even better, because I didn't do big mistake, only some minor mistakes. But definitely, it was not easy, because Péter was right behind me all the time, so I needed to constantly check the mirrors. It was very close, but I won this race.

Great racing Péter, I really enjoyed both races.

Thank you Yves and RD :smile:

Man another fun race in the GT cars!

Q: Yves and I had slugged it out for the top spot switching Quick time twice each. Finally Yves lays down a flyer and beats me by .188. Well done Yves!

R1 I get a crappy start smoking the rears and smacking into John. This lets Yves jump ut to an immediate 4 second lead. I am short on fuel and have to pit for a splash and dash! MOTEC is just not acurate at this track. This allows Yves who is in full control the entire race to bring it in easy for the win.

R2 I get a good start jumping 2 spots right off passsing Eric and Alex. I split Eric and Tim in a bid to be first out of T1 but we have a bit of contact from Tim to me and this uts me a into Koary who gets the SIMBIN contact bug that puts him in the grass for a second. Sorry Eric that bump was bigger than it should have been. SIMBIN does have a problem with this sometimes in the physics engine. T1 gets a little dicey and I go wide to avoid troubles and give room to Tim on the preferred line. Tim just bumps me at exit curbing and this gets me on the bad side of the curb. This allows Koray and Yves to regain spots on me. NO NOT YVES! oh man I am in big trouble now. Exiting the bus stop Yves make a BRILLIANT pass to the outside of Koray while I have to wait til the straight to make my move around him. Yves Gets by Bill K and has clear sailing. this is not good for me either! LOL

T14 ( long course ) I get a run on Bill K and try to get inside and we touch moving bill into a 360 and I have to wait for him to get going. Bill you had really high Pings BTW. 170's when we were close and your car shuttering quite a bit which may have contributed to the incident. Sorry Man never intentional by me.

This sends Yves away for good. ( not jail LOL) So now I can focus on having some fun with you guys. Hounding and racing with you to see how you handle pressure etc. Spent the rest of the race just lapping with Koray and Tim or John. Basically whoever I could find to have fun with. Koray and Tim had a gret battle and it was fun to watch. BTW Eric, thats why I straightlined the bus stop. he he he

IN the end it was a fun night and thats what " American Racing Club" is al about. I want you to leave one of these events saying " man that was worth my time!"

Til next time! May you be quicker to day than yesterday!

Oi Ramons nicked my car :mad::biggrin:.....only kidding......I thought this would have been full up by now, I have a bad back but may still take part if I can get myself into a comfortable position for an hour or so, any other race and I wouldnt bother, as I said I thought this race would have been oversubscibed but its not looking like it, can I have a maybe by the other Williams please Ryan, if I cant manage it I will let you know well before 8pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 233 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%