RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Like the driver view that was cool.

:thumb: ... as you can probably gather from me posting the vid, I was quite proud of myself pulling this off ... :dance2:

Gotta thank my BVM Platina team mate Hansi Josefson for larkin around one night a couple of weeks ago in a DBR9 and doing this (he called it the James Bond getaway manouvre :)) ... I obviously had to practice it once or twice for the fun of it, and a tiny part of me thought it might one day come in useful :wink2:

I was also on the Cat server with Simon the night before this race, and after we had both spun somewhere on track, I larked around and pulled this manouvre for a giggle ... preminition or chance???

All I know is I was happy it came off when I needed it most, but am really sorry again to Craig - I had no idea at the time that my manouvre had swerved across you so badly and caused you to go off track ... just figured you were part of the scattered chaos that was occurring because of the original incident. Thanks for being so understanding mate :hug-right:

• Chris Rodgers

Well in qually I got a 2:00.4 which was good for third, first was a 59.1...however this was only using the Viper's.

Interesting, I had a brief play with the Viper but couldn't get much out of it, maybe it needed more aggressive setup changes...my first priority will of course be to learn the track properly and go from there though, thanks for the info :)

• Chris Rodgers

Name on RD forum and in game: Chris Rodgers
Your Country: New Zealand
Control: Momo
Special remarks: My good old home track, the Cats should be a blast round here :D

I don't know how good I'll be, but count me in using an Alfa. I'll also have to download TeamSpeak, right? I'm looking at 5:30mountain practice start, right? Stupid time zones :p

Hey Sean,

Dont worry about being good. It is more important that you follow all of the RD rules!!! Read section 2.2!
http://forum.racedepartment.com/trial-club-information/10553-rules.html

Also we don't use team speak in the club races, so don't worry about it.

Finally, we will have a rolling start. Read all the details about it in my first post. It might be a little tricky as it is the first time we will be trying it out.:eat:

Have fun and see you on Sunday!!!

• Matt Alpeter

Sean's in!! as Eric noted, don't worry about speed, this is an endurance race, the important thing is to finish. also, 5:30 it is..i'm mountain time too..where you at? and as Eric said, no teamspeak. come in early, i'm always in about an hour before practice.

also, be sure to download all the skins and place them in your steamapps/race07/customskins folder

Sean's in!! as Eric noted, don't worry about speed, this is an endurance race, the important thing is to finish. also, 5:30 it is..i'm mountain time too..where you at? and as Eric said, no teamspeak. come in early, i'm always in about an hour before practice.

also, be sure to download all the skins and place them in your steamapps/race07/customskins folder

I'm in Utah at the moment. Planning on moving back to Colorado here in a month or two.

Also I'm trying to download the files but it takes 2-3 minutes between each download I guess? And it's endurance, eh? I've never been too good at that, but I'll do my best!

I'm in Utah at the moment. Planning on moving back to Colorado here in a month or two.

Also I'm trying to download the files but it takes 2-3 minutes between each download I guess? And it's endurance, eh? I've never been too good at that, but I'll do my best!

Sean, it is semi-endurance. A 30minutes race will be about ~20laps (given 1 or 2 laps).

I might pack all the skins in one file and publish it on Sunday before the event.

hell yeah, Colorado's awesome, been here all my life and don't really want to leave.

It is a big World Matt... Until you discover it you shouldnt be making quick judgments :music2: There are a lot of very cool places to live in the World!! (This is coming from a guy born and raised in Paris, educated in Los Angels and living in Portlan.. hahahah.... :rotfl: :rotfl:)

Attachments

• done.jpg
    done.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 157
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back