RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

[URL="http://img7.hostingpics.net/pics/642535US_Touring_car_flyer.jpg"][URL="http://img7.hostingpics.net/pics/642535US_Touring_car_flyer.jpg"][URL="http://img7.hostingpics.net/pics/642535US_Touring_car_flyer.jpg"][/URL][/URL][/URL]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT USAWTCC

Class: WTCC 06/07

Track: Sebring 12 hour

Weather: variable! use link for forecast
weather link

Start Time: 21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (Saturday)

Practice: open server

Qualification: 15 mins
(9:45 PM EDST)

Warmup: 10 mins

Race: 2x12 laps w/
1 mandatory pit stop for 2 tires

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Entry List:

1. Eric "ram 'em" Nelson- Skin
  2. Keith "SWAT" Barrick - Skin
  3. Michael "uncle Sam" Carver
  4. Ryan "insomniac" Callan
  5. Adam 'Stevie ray" Vaughan
  6. Paul "the other" Wood
  7. Rhys "the Kid" GArdiner
  8. Robert "lift off" Isles
  9. Kevin "big oil" Hopkins
  10. Daniel "not the other" Wood
  11. Jesper "the flying Dane" Taulborg
  12. Glenn "ma bell" Petersen
  13. Willie "rembrandt" Watt
  14. Michael "sleepless" van Scheppingen
  15. Yves "cactus juice" Larose
  16. Bill "spam" Kaiser
  17. Dariusz "Swider" Swiderski
  18. driver
  19. driver
  20. driver
  21. driver
  22. driver
  23. Mike "Wake up call" BEll
  24. Joao BOrges (maybe)
  25. Sam "the Body" Ventura (maybe)

I was really struggling tonight. Showed up late and didn't really feel comfortable with my setup from last time, so I jumped into the online files section and found a setup for the Saleem from Gregory. So with about 5 minutes of practice to go I switched cars and made some minor tweaks during quali. I somehow ended up in 3rd on the grid with a 201.9.

R1: got a great start, but there was no room to get past Eric N and Sam a head, so I attempted to bump draft Eric to T1, but it quickly became evident that that wasn't going to work and I let off. Then in T1 I ran it a little wide as I was trying to fend off Keith and went into the gravel. After rejoining the race, I caught up to Micheal quickly and he let me by, which allowed me to build a big enough lead over Eric N to beat him to the line. Nothing really happened after that until I was coming down the front straight on the last lap and passed Keith whom had kindly slowed for me by putting his Vette into the wall. Thanks Keith! :D Finished 2nd.

R2: Got off to a decent start and tried to take it easy through the first couple of turns. I had Keith and Sam close behind, so I knew I had to get a move on. Eric E was in front of me and I had the hardest time getting around him as I kept misjudging his breaking points and running off in order to avoid a collision. Totally my fault. Just to over eager to get by. This off course allowed the two Vette's to slip by with ease. I then followed them past Eric E down the front straight and was close behind Keith. Going through T1 Keith gets really sideways and I had to slow down quickly to avoid hitting him. This put me into a big slide losing all of my momentum and with it a lot of ground on the two Vette's. As Sam made a mistake the following lap coming onto the front straight I was able to regain one position for a little while, but I was making one stupid mistake after another and let Sam back through without a challenge. Right after that I nearly spun trying to keep up with Sam and literally just folded. I just didn't have the pace tonight to keep up with the guys, so I just settled down, leaned back in my chair and figured I would just cruise home. This plan seemed all fine and dandy until Keith and Eric N got tangled at the front. I was closing on them quickly with two laps to go, but ran out time crossing the line just a second behind the pair of them. Finished 4th.

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT USRADICAL

Class: Caterham CSR 320
Track: Indianapolis Infield Road Course

Start Time: 21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (Friday)

Qualification: 15mins (9:45 EDST)
Warmup: 10mins
Race: 2x16 laps

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

The Indianapolis Motor Speedway, located in Speedway, Indiana (an enclave suburb of Indianapolis) in the United States, is the home of the Indianapolis 500-Mile Race and the Brickyard 400.[4]

It has existed since 1909, and is the original Speedway, the first racing facility historically to incorporate the word. With a permanent seating capacity for more than 257,000 people[1] and infield seating that raises capacity to approximately 400,000, it is the largest and highest-capacity sporting facility in the world.[5]

Considered relatively flat by American standards but high-banked by Europeans, the Motor Speedway is a two and a half mile, nearly rectangular oval with dimensions that have remained essentially unchanged since its inception: four 1/4 mile turns, two 5/8 mile long straightaways between the fourth and first and second and third turns, and two 1/8 mile short straightaways, termed "short chutes," between the first and second, and third and fourth turns.

A modern infield road course was constructed between 1998 and 2000, incorporating the western and southern portions of the oval (including the southwest turn) to create a 2.605-mile (4.192 km) track. In 2008, the road course was modified to replace the southwest turn with an additional infield section, for motorcycle use, resulting in a 2.621-mile (4.218 km) course. Altogether, the current grounds have expanded from an original 320 acres (1.3 km2) on which the Speedway was first built to cover over an area of over 559. Placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1975 and designated a National Historic Landmark in 1987, it currently remains the only such landmark to be affiliated with automotive racing history since its inception.

For more please click here.

25562d1272491954-porsche-mobil-1-supercup-algarve-tuesday-june-1st-2010-porsche1.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT US-PMSC

Class: Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup (by ZeZeZoom)
Track:
Mid Ohio (Chicane)

Start Time: 21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (Sunday)

Qualification: 15mins (21:45 EST)
Warmup: 10mins
Race: 2x16 laps

Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course is a road course auto racing facility located in Troy Township, Morrow County, Ohio, United States, just outside of the village of Lexington. (Mid-Ohio has also colloquially become a term for the entire north-central region of the state, from south of Sandusky to north of Columbus.)

For more info click here.

Entry List

1. Stefan Werner
  2. Kevin Hopkins
  3. Sam Ventura
  4. Sean Vohs
  5. Eric Nelson
  6. Keith Barrick
  7. Adam Vaughan
  8. Rafael Barbosa
  9. Steve Crossland
  10. John Reznik