Premium
cat.png

Servername: RACEDEPT.COM CATS
Mod: Caterham v1.75
Class: Classic class
Track: Northampton Int'l
Day/Night: Day
Event start: 20.00 GMT
Practice: 20 mins (before first race only)
Qualification: 3 laps superpole
Warmup: 2 min (if required)
Race: 3 x 20 min races
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: We will be running 3 short races in this event and using a 3 lap "superpole" quali session to keep things nice and fresh. We will only run a 20 min practice session before race1. If this goes well, we will alternate between Caterhams & Formula Vees. Both are simple, fun cars to drive, keep the racing close, but as the Caterhams can handle slightly longer tracks in their Classic and Academy classes, it gives me the option of more track choices.
Note3: The password for the mod will be passed via PM after a sign up post has been made
Note4: The "Gated Shifter" upgrade is compulsory. It doesn't actually matter how you shift (padddles / sequential stick / H gate) you must have this upgrade on your vehicle.
19879d1259540479-caterham-classic-silverstone-intl-fri-4th-dec-nas_international_loading.jpg

Attachments

• NAS_International_loading.jpg
    NAS_International_loading.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 343
Entry List:

• Stuart Thomson - skin
  • Sam J Simpson - skin
  • Nigel Atkins - skin
  • Ben Tusting
  • Gary Lennon
  • Neil Gault
  • Ramon Van Rijn
  • Rickard Norgren
  • Tim Ling
  • Eck Simpson
  • Philip Antonia
  • Paulo Ribeiro
  • Bram Hengeveld
  • Henri Viirok
  • Rauno Muru
  • Villu Arjakas
  • Dietmar Auferkorte
  • Driver

I'm looking to alternate the Vees & the lower powered Cats on a bi-weekly basis, Nige.

For instance, I jumped into the Cat classic straight after Friday's event, and was able to attack Ahvenisto exactly the same as the Vees once I'd altered the ffb (100% to -100%, or possibly vice versa), adjusted the steering lock, and added a little toe out to the front. That's it. The cars felt so similar, it was simply magnif. :good:

And yes, there's every chance mate of some yeasty goodness mate. :D

Correct :good:

You had me confused for a minute there. :D The Friday Fun Club will only be using the 1.4 Classic and the Academy classes, alongside the Formula Vees.

Basic, stripped back, close racing on short, fun tracks. It's worked pretty well over the last 3 weeks with the Vees, and these are just as much fun as them, and feel similarly good.

All Cat Drivers please note:

The "Gated Shifter" upgrade is compulsory. It doesn't actually matter how you shift (padddles / sequential / H gate) you must have this upgrade on your vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 179 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 27.9%