rF2 Caterham Classic @ Silverstone Int'l - Fri December 4th 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only ever going to use the 2 littlest Cats in the Friday Fun Club, but I've passed on the details of the big boys to Ivo & Ryan, so you never know :good:

I saw some G.Hill and a Jimmy Clarky sweet green and yeller Lotus stylin skins ingame,dont know if its the same class,i was just nosey'in through all the cars.....seriously beautiful work,all them look so polished and detailed to the max :good:.

@Gary, Eck painted a whole lot, probably the majority and definately the 2 you mentioned, of the skins for that release, even though he's my little, in age only I hasten to add, Brother, I have to say, grudgingly, he does sterling work.

Sam

Nice one Sammy :good:.

And tell that wee get to sign up and be there Friday as well eh? :p.
I saw him briefly lastnight at "other" races and mentioned it to him,but he was on track i think and maybe didnt notice.....or he was being an ignorant b'stard and giving me the blank?? :p,so you as his big bro can simply order him to be there...or its the happy slaps innit? :D.

Just so you know, I scrubbed my first attempt at the GPLers, because they was rotten :disapointed:

So I went back to the Drawing B. and am starting again. Once they're all done, I'll pack them up into one file.

First one: the Jackie Stewart, Mike Spence etc. BRM

19934d1259780553-caterham-classic-silverstone-intl-fri-december-4th-2009-brmcat.jpg

Attachments

• brmcat.jpg
    brmcat.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 217
And tell that wee get to sign up and be there Friday as well eh? :p.
I saw him briefly lastnight at "other" races and mentioned it to him,but he was on track i think and maybe didnt notice.....or he was being an ignorant b'stard and giving me the blank?? :p,so you as his big bro can simply order him to be there...or its the happy slaps innit? :D.

Well, it was a combination of both. I didn't notice, till a while after you'd posted. And then, ignored it... lol. I had intended replying later... honest.

Sign me up please, Stu. I'll take out one of my creations, the Gold Leaf car.

Signing up for Mini Friday (especially as it's at Nurburgring GP) would normally have been an easy decision, but you guys have thrown a spanner in the works with this one.:sidefrown:

Oh go on, I'm far too curious about driving these cars to say no.

Sign me up for this please:good:.

you wount regret it Phil :)

and a tip for everyone, fit the trackday roll hoop in the upgrades, it must stiffen up the chassi or something cause it`ll knock at least a second of your lap time :good:

Nice tip Nige :good:

Also, as I understand it, the "Chrome Minilite" wheels (ie the defaults) don't have an LOD scaler attached to them. Which means they have a relatively heavy cpu / graphics load for what they are.

It probably won't be an issue, but if in doubt, just upgrade to an add-on set of rims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 82 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 314 27.7%