rF2 Caterham Academy @ Troyton GP - Fri 2nd July

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Just realised I can't make this, as I'm going to a quiz night tomorrow. Bummer, but as I'm the quiz master, I'd better be there

Stuart,run a few laps with Jeff,but the setup is fixed so you can't change it or use your own setup even the full a mount is fixed.

Don't no if this is intended ?

But it did not make much difference in lap time (lol)

Gah - someone must've been running with that in a test or something - I never even checked :(

I'll see if someone can re-pop the server with setups unlocked, if not I'll do it when I get home.

The Academy's are pretty locked down anyway Stu, you can only adjust brakes and toe as far as I can remember

*EDIT* and steering

OK - yes, someone was doing some testing on the server, and rFactor saves the "last used config" for the dedi servers, hence why the Cat server had locked down setups.

It's been fixed and restarted now with the correct settings, so your setups should be available. :good:

Guys due to serious use of alcohol beverages and the annihilation of the so called dream team of brazil ugh ugh ugh
I am not capable of racing tonight or even stand on my own 2 legs:D see you next race

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 487 39.1%