rF2 Caterham Academy @ Montreal GP 2008 - Fri 12th March

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes! I can finally attend another catrace:D
151945827_b743d5dc4b.jpg

You guys are now driving race1, and i had the most stupidest problem... Arrgrrrhh.. I'm connecting via Vodafone UMTS network, reception of which is low in my area, and my modem needs to be on one particular window. It's actually fixed to it. And someone closed the stupid window (external part dunno how it's called in eng) and my signal dropped to a miserable level, which gave me fantastic ping of 1000 ms when i was last checking... ahh

..waiting for the race 2

Nice to drive the Cat again. But tonight I was quite tired and almost nodded off when going down the straights. Apologizes to Ron, we could have had a nice battle, but I was just not up for it:D

Anyways thanks Stuart, will try to attend the next one

And there's me thinking I was giving you a hard time. If I'd have known you were falling asleep at the wheel I wouldn't have tried so hard. :rolleyes:

To be fair, that's one of the best excuses for losing that I've ever heard! :biggrin:

i had massive lag just after start of Race 1, then it dissapeared just to completely kill my inet 5 mins after, dunno what happened, couldnt log in 1 hour and then i gave up.

Cya all next friday

Despite some reservations about the track i got maximum fun out of the Cats there,havent seen pole since Stu W. came on the scene but knowing im within the magical "slipstream" zone to him is enough for me,race one was a massive dust up bewteen Stu,Katsu,and me for the first few laps,a mistake from Katsu dropped him off the fight so me and Stu knocked lumps out of each other as per usual :p,i say knock lumps out of each other,but we never actually touch each others cars ;))...a little error from him at T2 let me escape enough to hold it to the line.
Race two again from 2nd spot but away better this time to hold it,still that opening lap was all about keeping that place with again a charging Katsu and also Dom right in the mix for the fight,they battled hard behind allowing me to break away a little and get on terms with Stu and indeed so commences a very familiar situation when we get together on track in these Cats....lap after lap after lap of constant battling,passes and attempted passes all over the place until late on Stu went for a push at the hairpin and gifted me a 3secs lead,he pushed like mental closing that down as i went on to caution mode with just enough to hold it to the line again :)).
Many Thanks all the Caterham faithful there last night and i look forward to seeing you all next time.

Big Thanks Thommo & RD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back