AC Caterham Academy @ Magione - Thu 31May18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Bobby Pennington

I just read my post back and it sounds like I was being awkward :( ..honestly I was not, its just that I have to spend all day tomorrow @hospital :cry: ..so this evening was my only chance.

Still not up for me ..I see 6 RD servers ..

So it is a problem my end, ill race with you all next week :thumbsup:

@Bobby Pennington

I just read my post back and it sounds like I was being awkward :( ..honestly I was not, its just that I have to spend all day tomorrow @hospital :cry: ..so this evening was my only chance.

It didn't come across like that at all. Just wanted to let you know I'll help in any way.

Sorry you've got to spend time at the hospital. Hope everything is ok. See you soon.

@Bobby Pennington

Just a stupid idea:
If a server is up (I didn't check) and you do not see it it might be that the server has content installed that differs from the content you have installed (track / car) and you may have the filter "don't show missing content" active.
Check your server list filter settings and make sure all servers are shown - this happened to me often enough ;-)

Sorry you have hospital time :-(

After many attempts I can not get sever #36 to show, either in content manger or through AC :(

This is the first time this has happened to me, if anybody can shed some light? please do so.

rCI0ehC.png

After many attempts I can not get sever #36 to show, either in content manger or through AC :(

This is the first time this has happened to me, if anybody can shed some light? please do so.

rCI0ehC.png
I know this is crazy, but just make sure it is this mod and it is installed correctly. You might also have to have the skinpack. It's a simple install: Just install it in the left and right had drive cars. You shouldn't have to have the skins..........at least that's what I think:unsure:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%