rF2 Caterham Academy @ Lienz GP Long - Fri 24th Sept.

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
first race was something to forget banged my car up in the fast downhill corner in lap 1 and after some bad luck over the rest of the race
i decided to dnf in last lap

race 2 started not better with the hangover i have i should have known not to race but oh well.... sorry for any mess i produced

Had great fun tonight, the Cats are growing on me and much more fun knowing how to drive them :). Was a bit surprised with the lack of grip and a bit worried that i won't be able to learn the track in 1 hour but somehow the old brain of my absorbed it lol. Thx to Michael for his setup as i was able to go over 1 sec faster with it straightaway but there was more to come in R.2 as i went another 1.5 sec faster:confused::confused::D. Nice fight with Gary in both races and 2 wins ( and a pole - TRIPLE, 1st one in Cats:D:cool: ) for me so can't be any better:party:

Thx to Stuart and RD and see y next friday.

It was really good i managed some practice laps the night before.....it was really bad i done it on the wrong layout that didnt even go around the same way :).

Despite a qually pace that suggested otherwise,i just felt good and ready for the races,massive early battle with Ed let Swidey escape early,but it really was so hard to pass,it needed a mistake that Ed provided at a very very tricky turn when he tapped on the power just a smidgen early and spun,now Swidey was the bad side of 7secs up ahead so never really any chances of catchng him,but i had a lot of fun trying and really learning the track much more for race 2.
Race 2 start went as good as possible squeezing my way in to 2nd place after T1/T2 and pushed on to get on terms with Nige in the lead,sadly the daft old bugger dumped it at the little "Esses in the trees" section so a very early gift of the lead and time to push,it was going good until i noticed somewhere somehow Swidey got past Ed and took over 2nd place and ofcourse he pushed and closed the gap,some bits i could respond and some bits i lost out,then i had a little horrible half-spin and lost the lead but was now ok in 2nd chasing nice and close,some more good battle stuff went on i can barely remember,but it involved passing and being passed :D,in the end Swidey had the pace and the nerve to win no probs,i was just pleased to be properly in the races and enjoying lovely close action.

Thank You Stu & RD

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing