rF2 Caterham Academy @ Italian GP - Thu 8th Dec 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I'd like to join in, but I'm not 100% sure I'll make it in time.
So if you run out of slots for certain participants, give mine to someone else.. But please send me the password mr.T...

@ Roland & David - yeah, if we get 20+ confirmed drivers, I will be giving them your slots, but if we get any no-shows by practice start, they will:-

a) be in trouble with me after they got the mod password, meaning I'll refer the matter up to Staff for penalties, and
b) lose that slot and I'll post in here in case you are still interested

So everyone is completely clear and can be under no illusion, what I expect/require from this event is courtesy, racing room being given at all times, people waiting for each other after any accidental contact - generally clean and respectful conduct.

In the Caterhams, especially at Monza, if it's looking marginal, concede the corner. If you get through safely and tuck in close behind, you'll get in the slipstream and be ahead by the next corner anyway. Think "next few laps" rather than "next corner".

This event is for is here for collective Fun, there are no points, no rankings. Share setups, strategies etc., the best events are where it's a inclusive experience.

I see lots of incident reports arising from rFactor events, but there are none - ever - from GT Legends that I normally run, so that is the standard I require, not your normal bunfight.

People not adhering to the above will find their evening shortened, and that the only thing that was at stake was the chance to drive with us again.

I was struggling with my PC yesterday, have fixed it, I think, still getting CPU fan error, but well, I think it will work out. However, the internet provider has been struggling a lot lately, and are stuggling again today. I will race if I can connect, but just a heads up, that I do have a little problem. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back