Premium
flyercats.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPT.COM CATS
Mod: Caterham v1.75
Class: Academy class
Track: Eastern Creek
Day/Night: Day
Event start: 20.00 GMT
Practice: 20 mins (before first race only)
Qualification: 3 laps superpole
Warmup: 2 min (if required)
Race: 2 x 25 min races
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: We will be running 2 races in this event and using a 3 lap "superpole" quali session to keep things nice and fresh. We will only run a 20 min practice session before race1.
Note3: The password for the mod will be passed via PM after a sign up post has been made if you have not driven the mod before.
Note4: RD Caterham Skinpack v1.1 - Download here
Note5: If you want to use one of the add-on skins above, for simplicity's sake, please buy and use the "Roadsport -> Academy Racer" vehicle (purple "00"), and then drop the skins in the 'rFactor\GameData\Vehicles\Caterham\Academy\skins' folder. You will then be able to choose the skins via the skin chooser. Go here to see a "how-to": http://forum.racedepartment.com/rfactor/28755-how-use-skins-function-rfactor.html

1. Stuart Thomson
  2. Anders Madsen
  3. Ron Attwood
  4. Can Ozcelik
  5. Peter Gog
  6. Hans Sneep
  7. Glenn Morris
  8. Cam Wedgwood
  9. Paulo Ribeiro
  10. Gary Lennon
  11. Marc Nugent
  12. Tobias Nyström
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver

Not Certain now: get error loading track,"gMotor 2 Error Error loading texture FPOSTWDA_S for material FPOSTWDA

Download it three times from RD an No Grip,strange sing is the fille is 7 Zip but the container is WinRar unpact it with both but the problem is the same .

Do I something wrong ?

It seems you're not the only one, unless you are 'Damper' :cool: There are issues with this track that you might like to take a look at. Nogrip Check out the 'Known issues'
The no start lights could well be a showstopper. :confused:

OK - we've still got loads of time before this race, so rather than making a last minute change, I'll change the venue today, so everyone's got enough time to practice, and put Lakeside back in the "to-do later" list.

I would love to get up at 5:30 am and run this one with you guys... Hopefully I'll be able to drive these, expect me at the back somewhere...looking forward to it thanks Stu. Thanks Glenn for the heads up. Now to wait by the pm inbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%