Premium
cat.png

Servername: RACEDEPT.COM CATS
Mod: Caterham v1.75
Class: Academy class
Track: Eagles Canyon v1.5
Day/Night: Day
Event start: 20.00 GMT
Practice: 20 mins (before first race only)
Qualification: 3 laps superpole
Warmup: 2 min (if required)
Race: 2 x 25 min races
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: We will be running 2 races in this event and using a 3 lap "superpole" quali session to keep things nice and fresh. We will only run a 20 min practice session before race1.
Note3: The password for the mod will be passed via PM after a sign up post has been made if you have not driven the mod before.
Note4: RD Caterham Skinpack v1.0http://forum.racedepartment.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2037
Note5: If you wish to use one of the default skins that comes with the mod, that's fine, just pick your vehicle, but if you want to use one of the add-on skins above, for simplicity's sake, please buy and use the "Roadsport -> Academy Racer" vehicle (purple "00"), and then drop the skins in the 'rFactor\GameData\Vehicles\Caterham\Academy\skins' folder. You will then be able to choose the skins via the skin chooser. Go here to see a "how-to": http://forum.racedepartment.com/rfactor/28755-how-use-skins-function-rfactor.html

I will be putting together a skinpack soon as well, if the popularity stays where it has been the last couple of weeks.

ecr25ccw_loading_oaE.jpg

Entry List:
  • Stuart Thomson
  • Hans Sneep
  • Pieter Theron
  • Sam J Simpson
  • Anders Madsen
  • Nigel Atkins
  • Gary Lennon
  • Knut Omdal Tveito
  • Can Ozcelik
  • Gustavo Pinho
  • Carlos Diaz
  • Michael Herrmann
  • Paulo Ribeiro
  • Patrick Doninger
  • Peter Gog
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Ramon Van Rijn (possible)

We're racing the long version, the one in the track map attached to the top post.

I wanted something a little different to Kyalami, which was very quick and slipstream-centric.

I tried a few tracks, all of which were great fun in the Caterham (I suspect the car may be the common denominator there), but the fact that it's got some nice gradients and crested turns make it a winner for me.

To be honest, after the last couple of Cat events which have gone so positively, it's more of a worry in case I make a poor track choice and lose that enthusiasm that the drivers have built up.

OK mate - rather than uploading it here once you're done, send me a link to it, and I'll just include it in the new pack once it's done (although people may still have to see the orange/black for this Friday depending on my free time etc. as I'm dead busy this week).

Don't change too much to the overall design though, I really liked the chequered stripes down the side :good:

its just a color change stuart Stuart, i do love those chequers very much myself lol

I will drop the link to you when done.

Also i have a suggestion for a future track for you to consider:

JYLLANDSRINGEN :p

Hi all , Sign me up please , i love that car , and i want race whit you guys !, But how i can find the password to install the mod ?? any one can send me by PM ? thanks a lot !! Let´s race !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 360 28.0%