rF2 Caterham Academy Class @ Croft - Fri 18th June

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I'm going to be honest and unsign because I remembered the England game, it's just too important. Plus about 10 people turned up on my door to watch with me, would be a bit rude to then play rFactor :p
Sorry guys.

Small grid but ace races,more proof a smaller grid size doesnt really affect good racing going on,really brilliant rendition of the magical Croft circuit too,getting the knack of the final hairpin with a sweet drift around all the way gave me my biggest grins of the night,and plenty of the usual side by side action with Chris H.

Well done all there and good job Chris taking it to the line race 2.

Hopefully Stu gets back in PC action again soon too,unlucky man,it was all shaping up nice race one there eh? :(....

Thank You Stu & RD

Just a post to say sorry about last night. Was feeling a bit ill was in bed early on, had a rough night the one before.

Real sorry for not posting to say I wouldn't be there :(.

Just got the pc back up now after a most of the morning diagnostics session.

It was a bad bank of RAM - the order's already in for a new set, so touch wood it'll only be minimal disruption.

It was really annoying though, had a couple of small freezes going into corners that resulted in spins, then the colours went weird after sunny out (hence my driving into a wall in frustration :) ) and then the pc went pop and turned off after I quit to the pits.

Sorry again for the disruption - it'll all be up and OK for the new season in the Superlights next week.

Good to see it is under control Stuart.

Croft is a good track word to more use in the future.

Race 1; start from p5 an hold on fore the first laps bud lost contact to the front runners an ad they end lost the car a few times an fin. on p6

Race 2;only 7 drivers ( not watching football ) start on p4 a few nice fights in the beginning of the race some more trouble with the car an did the race most alone.
Mist Ron to fight with,where was you?

Thanks Stu an the guys who showed up to race with.

Croft is an amazing track, well done Kris.

Race 1: Started from pole but Gary managed to pass me. Didn't notice the fuel glitch so I didn't have enough for the whole distance so I had to pit while on P2, finishing 4th in the end.

Race 2: Started from pole again, but fell back after a little mistake. Had a nice time battling Gary and chasing Chris B. Finished 2nd after they collided, still they race was pretty awesome. :)

Thanks to Stuart for organizing the event and all drivers who raced.

I`m glad to hear everyone had a good race and wasn`t ruined by my track in any way.

Was everything ok for everybody then?

Pit stall, pit stops?, grid spots, garage spots.....all ok?

Where the movable tire walls a good idea?
Do you like the 'weight' of them?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back