rF2 Caterham Academy Class @ Croft - Fri 18th June

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
this is a great track kris... i have never raced this track but i have seen BTCC races on this circuit... and i have to say i have fallen in love with it trying to learn it... two thumbs way up to you... keep up the great work!

doh, apologies but i'll have to cancel out of this event, my daughter reminded me last night that we're going to a family do on Friday night :frown: have fun and best wishes.

I've got one more day to sort out the grass colour, although I've tried every combination of settings. I can get it to work just fine with V2 of Caterhams but I'm stuck with lime green grass in V1.75.

A thought! I'll try the track in another mod, see what happens.

EDIT: Well there's the damnedest thang! The grass is greener in HistoriX.

Did you try to reload the track in the game it self?
Is there another way? I've been in and out like a fiddler's elbow!
Beginning to look as though I'll have to forego our little scrap this week Hans. I can't face an hour or more of pukey green. Sorry Stu, sorry Kris, good effort. I can't believe I'm the only person in the whole wide world to have this problem. Hey ho.

Hold the phone! Here's the strangest thing. rFactor had taken it into it's head to switch to DX7. Previously I looked to ensure it was on DX9 thinking that may be the trouble...it was. After making the above post I thought; there's one thing I haven't tried and that is running it in DX7, when I looked in WAS on DX7! Changed it to DX9 and voilà!
See you tomorrow Hans. :D

Not 'Football knee'? Very painful. :wink: Just rest up in front of the TV tonight, it'll be OK in the morning......If England win. :cool:

LOL Ron, it wasn't until after I posted I remembered the England game, so I knew I'd get some comments :)

Hey Stuart can you add me as a maybe please? I will race tonight but because I don't finish work until 8pm BST I don't know whether I'll be able to make the first race or not. If I miss race one I'll deffo take part in race 2

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 260 13.6%