AC Caterham Academy @ Cadwell Park - Mon 30 Mar 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Huge thanks for tonight @Denis Betty , what a great combo:inlove: Congrats to the guys at the pointy end and thanks to all for the great racing:)

@Kek700 Ernie, I was laughing my head off at the start of the 1st race, it was a real "after you Claude", "no after you Jeremy" affair :laugh: - I was so knackered after decorating all day it was hard to muster up the energy.... 2nd race I have no idea what happened on the straight at the start, but it was quick 'n painless, but I got my second wind:roflmao:

Last edited:
Thanks all for tonight's race and @Denis Betty for organizing!

Just wanted to share with you all the abrupt ending for me in race one. Just a light spin and got myself outside the fence. While trying to "safley" rejoin the track I fell through the gates of hell instead. :roflmao:

I had more luck in race two and a nice battle with @Sincx Ries that made it worth-while!

See you all Wednesday! :)
That could have been weird with motion sim :laugh::O_o:
Anyway I couldn't use my motion at this race because of car was jumping all over the place in couple corners xDxD and because clock is 11 pm here at Finland when race starts it would be quite loud racing :whistling:

Hi.
Two great races with many good battles.
the two races next to my friend Andreas, with very clean battles.
I apologize to all those affected at the start of the 2nd race.
I did not see Andreas in my impasse,.Wait for all affected being the to restart the race.
Congratulations to the podium and the rest of the racers.
Congratulations to Denis Betty for the organization,
Greetings.
See you in the next race, I don't know when it will be since my job in healthcare now takes up a lot of time due to the Coronavirus.

Hi.
Two great races with many good battles.
the two races next to my friend Andreas, with very clean battles.
I apologize to all those affected at the start of the 2nd race.
I did not see Andreas in my impasse,.Wait for all affected being the to restart the race.
Congratulations to the podium and the rest of the racers.
Congratulations to Denis Betty for the organization,
Greetings.
See you in the next race, I don't know when it will be since my job in healthcare now takes up a lot of time due to the Coronavirus.

Thank you and well done, to you and everybody who works in healthcare - especially at this time. I have been unfortunate enough to have been in serious need of healthcare. I know that anybody in the same position as me, will agree that it is impossible to truly appreciate healthcare professionals, until you have needed them, for yourself or your nearest and dearest.

Well done Franky, take care, be safe and we will see you at the next event (when you have time).

Cheers man. :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 238 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years