AC Caterham Academy @ Cadwell Park - Mon 30 Mar 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
lol yeah man im just looking for a good and fair place to race
OK good.
Well this lot are a great bunch IMO.
Just be sure to check the rules out (linked in OP) and if you have any questions, just ask.
I really hope you're gonna like it here.
Welcome to club racing at RD. :D

Hi ! I'm very sorry but I can't make it for tonight can you sign me out :(
Unlucky mate, but thanks for letting us know. At least somebody can make use of the slot. :thumbsup:
In with LHD ;) for joyride xD haven't even downloaded the track yet :roflmao:
My money is on you for the win though. ;)
i'm in LHD
Welcome Hape, you just managed to sneak in at the last moment, WD. :)
Looks like I'm 20 minutes too late:( Put me in reserve for LHD please! Thanks.
You know the score - there's a high chance that somebody will not be able to make it. Fingers crossed for you Jeroene. :)

not really in the mood for racing. I also don't have the patience to learn the track. sorry. I will be Wednesday with the JCW. I know the track and the car so I just drive there. Have a nice race everyone.

Sorry i had to leave. I've always had problems with AC, but i just can't control the car as well as i want to. Got into the race hoping it would get better, but i have ridiculous amounts of understeer and just end up getting in the way. Hopefully someone else can jump in for race 2.

No time to relax in this race, felt like a fair ground ride.
After 40 odd minutes of racing I was about done, started to loose concentration, luckily only 3 or 4 laps left, made a mistake and had John catching me now so even the last few laps were hectic. Managed another arthritic twitch that put me into second gear Whoooo. :confused:
Phew thank heavens for the finish line.
Thanks to Denis for the event, well done podiums, amazing times in these cars.

Monday madness at it's finest :roflmao: I mean there was literally a jump in this track. Thanks @Denis Betty as always for organizing. Congrats to the podiums :thumbsup:

Race 1 was fun. Always somebody around me and pushing hard. That was really a blast. 2nd race, unfortunatly, started with getting involved in an accident dropping me down to last, far away from all the good action:( Luckily @Franky Leone was always by my side and pushing. :thumbsup: for the good racing throughout the two races and waiting after the incident.

Just wachted the replay and saw, that you @Sincx were honking when you passed me. That gave me a laugh. Didn't realized it during the race. Any specific reason for that?

Last edited:
I nearly managed to get myself sorted out in time for this race but not quite. I had a good time learning the track (and car) in hotlap mode though - awesome fun!
What kind of times were people setting? (I probably won't embarrass myself by admitting my own times :p)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back